9.9.15

And just like that, summer fell into fall

Top 15 Things About Autumn/Fall 2015
All images from Pinterest. 

Okay, I know it's not officially Autumn yet but I am SO excited for the upcoming season. It feels like Spring was literally five minutes ago and now we're already over a week into September - crazy! As Autumn is my favourite season, I thought I'd share with you the things I love the most about it!

001: Candles. All of the candles. I never really light many candles in the warmer months, so when Autumn rolls around, I go crazy and buy every Halloween themed candle in sight.

002: Autumnal Makeup. Berry lips and burnt orange eyeshadows? Definitely one of my favourite makeup looks ever!

003: Cosy Nights In. There's nothing better than lighting all of your favourite candles, snuggling up on the sofa and watching movies.

004: Hot Drinks. Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate.. Need I say more?

005: Onesies. Autumn marks the start of the onesie season and it's so enjoyable to be able to wear a onesie without melting.

006: Fairy Lights. Fairy Lights make everything seem 1000x cosier. I just want to live in a world where everyone has fairy lights in every room possible.

007: That crisp feeling in the air. Even though this means it will be getting very cold, I just love it when the air feels so crisp - it reminds me of Halloween when I was a child.

008: Halloween. I love Halloween SO much and I could probably write a whole list on all the things I love about it.

009: Bubble Baths. There's nothing better than coming in from the cold and having a hot bubble bath - even better with a Lush bath bomb.

010: Leaves. Falling leaves, crunchy leaves, golden leaves. They're just the BEST in the autumn time and I can already tell that my puppy is going to spend too much of his time chasing all the leaves flying about!

011: Fireworks. Remember, remember the 5th of November! I love firework night so much, it just makes me feel so nostalgic.

012: Tartan. Every Autumn/Winter I become obsessed with all things tartan!

013: Duvet Days. "Ahh, I'm just a big, toasty cinnamon bun. I never want to leave this bed." 10 points if you know what that's from! Being able to be wrapped up in a duvet without melting and binge watching Netflix? Perfect.

014: TV Shows Start Again. Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who, American Horror Story and Once Upon A Time are all starting up again soon!

015: Countdown to Christmas. After Halloween and Firework Night are over I think it's perfectly acceptable to start avidly counting down the days until Christmas. Too much excitement!



What are you favourite things about Autumn/Fall? 

S

3 comments:

  1. I agree with every single one! Tartan is my favourite in winter especially with a leather jacket! Can't beat cosy pjs and a hot chocolate x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love autumn colours. They make you feel so cosy!!


    Leonie ♥ Lo On The Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. TV shows excite me more than anything else =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...