5.8.15

Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon

Yankee Candle Sicilian Lemon Review

Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! As I've mentioned before, I don't really light too many candles in the warmer months, but one candle that I do love to light all year round is Sicilian Lemon from Yankee Candle! Yankee Candle describes this as "A bright and sunny citrus; perfectly ripe, with a naturally sweet and refreshing scent." 

When buying candles I usually opt for really sweet scents, but I fell in love with this candle as soon as I smelt it and bought the large jar right away! I feel like lemon/citrusy scents can be a little hit or miss. They can either smell really lovely and refreshing or they can sometimes just smell like cleaning products.. Luckily, this smells incredible! However, I have seen a lot of mixed reviews on this particular scent, because some people feel like it's not strong enough, but personally I prefer candles to be a little more delicate, because when they let off a super strong scent, they just give me a headache! 

I've now used up the whole jar and I will definitely be repurchasing asap. It's such a gorgeous scent that I find to be really refreshing and uplifting and it always makes me feel so calm!

Sicilian Lemon is available in various different sizes - prices vary from £1.49 - £21.99

What's your favourite Yankee Candle scent?

S

6 comments:

  1. This sounds beautiful and perfect for the summer. I love citrus scents and lemon is my favourite - definitely need to purchase this next time I see a yankee stand. The colour is also perfect for this season!! Loved reading and your photo is amazing! xx

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds so lovely and refreshing, I don't think I've ever finished a large Yankee Candle, impressive!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this scent but I love Yankee Candles, they are amazing. Thankyou for the review :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if i would love or hate this scent! I just picked up the Vanilla Cupcake one which is amazing x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely. Although I love switching my candles up, Yankee Candles are great to fall back on. This sounds refreshing and very suited for the Summer x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and it is so pretty! What camera do you use because your photography is beautiful. Feel free to look at my blog: http://llybet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...