23.8.15

The Netflix Tag

The Netflix Tag 2015

001: What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Friends, American Horror Story, Orange is the New Black, Skins, One Tree Hill, Bates Motel and Grey's Anatomy. 

002: What are you currently watching on Netflix?
I'm currently making my way through Grey's Anatomy and I've just started season 8! 

003: If you could have any series, old or new, put on Netflix; what would it be? 
Probably TV shows that I used to watch when I was younger like That's So Raven, Lizzie McGuire, The Worst Witch, Sex and the City, Sabrina The Teenage Witch and The O.C! 

004: What is your one pet peeve about Netflix?
When you're having a good binge-watching session and it asks you if you're still watching - of course I am, did I get my life together in the last two hours? NOPE And also when it says "Sorry, we're having trouble playing this title" Literally the worst.

005: What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix? 
I watch Netflix a lot, so I don't really have any to be honest, but when having a movie night or if I'm just binge-watching a TV show - a blanket and snacks are definitely essential!

006: Recommend one series or film for someone else?
Pretty much every one of these posts I've read, have all recommended Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars - I agree and definitely would recommend both, but for the purpose of the blog post I thought I'd say something different and recommend Grey's Anatomy! I feel like so many people overlook it because they see it as just "a medical programme" but it's seriously such a good show! I didn't think I'd like it to be honest, but I gave it a go and ended up binge watching 7 seasons SO QUICKLY! It also has the best/most relatable quotes, so I definitely think I'll have a Grey's Anatomy GIF post up in the future!

007: Name of series on Netflix that you keep meaning to watch, but haven't.
The Vampire Diaries and Dexter. I'm always hearing amazing things about both shows, but I just haven't got round to watching either yet!

008: Did you discover anything awesome because of Netflix? 
Grey's Anatomy!! I am such a Grey's Anatomy fan girl, I'm sorry!


And that's all the questions! What's your favourite thing to watch on Netflix? If you have any recommendations, please let me know! 

S

7 comments:

  1. I love greys anatomy, im currently waiting for the next season on tv. I have cried so much watching greys haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love OITNB, AHS and Bates Motel!
    You have to watch Dexter, it's quite long but it's so good! :)

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe you haven watched The Vampire Diaries, it's absolutely fantastic! You definitely need to make that your next port of call. I'm currently watching Under The Dome which is pretty good, I also just finished Orphan Black which is outstanding, also if you like Grey's Anatomy you will might like House.
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I really want to watch Orphan Black too! xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post! I'm a sucker for Netflix. Orange Is The New Black is definitely my favourite although I don't think the third series was a good as the first two.. still great though! I also loved Grace and Frankie but I have waited ages for series 2 to come out.. still waiting. Oh I nearly forget.. Him and Her, it's a bit like Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps, loved it. There's some great stuff on Netflix

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...