21.8.15

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shower Gel

Philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shower Gel Blog Review

Back in January, I picked up "The Classics" Philosophy gift set which contains three mini sized shower gels - Vanilla Birthday Cake, Melon Daiquiri and Raspberry Sorbet. Every Christmas and birthday, I always end up receiving so many bath products, so I still hadn't got round to using these and as it's summer I thought it would be the perfect time to use Melon Daiquiri because it smells just like watermelon, which is one of my favourite summery scents! 

The packaging is pretty simplistic, but I actually really like it! They have flip-open lids and I love the fact that they always have a recipe on the front to match the particular scent. They're described as being a three in one product and can be used as a shampoo, shower gel or bubble bath. Personally, I've only used it as a shower gel so far - I never find multipurpose products like this to work that well as a shampoo or bubble bath. In terms of the formula, it's pretty thick and creamy and I love that a little amount of product goes a long way. It lathers up really well and leaves the skin feeling so soft and I sometimes feel like I don't even need to use a moisturiser after using this! 

Overall, I really love Philosophy shower gels and even though they are pretty expensive at £14.50 for the full size, they are always so lovely and feel so luxurious and I've never actually tried a product from Philosophy that has disappointed me!

Have you tried anything from Philosophy? 

S

2 comments:

  1. I got the classics gift set too so this made me smile! I agree with you the scents are so lovely and perfect for summer time :-) These were the first Philosophy products I had tried, I was pretty impressed. I have done a similar post over on my blog if you are interested to see it. Great blog btw, have a nice weekend! :-) xx

    http://www.helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/philosophy-classics-gift-set.html

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any of the shower gels from Philosophy but I adore anything melon so I feel like I'd like this one!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...