14.8.15

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream

IMG_2588 IMG_2594IMG_2620IMG_2614

Unlike most beauty bloggers, I don't have a huge collection of different fragrances, but I do love all of the Marc Jacobs scents. I own a few and I'm always so excited when a new fragrance is launched. All beauty lovers will already be aware of the Boots points card. I started saving up my points for quite a while with the intention of purchasing a new fragrance and I finally had enough points saved when I was in Brighton back in January. I knew I definitely wanted to purchase a new MJ fragrance and in the end I went with Daisy Dream! 

Daisy Dream was first launched last summer and was inspired by blue skies and daisies. It's a light and airy scent, that is both floral and fruity. The top notes consist of blackberry, grapefruit and pear. With heart notes of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria, whilst the base notes are a combination of coconut water, musks and white woods.

Marc Jacobs fragrances always come in the most beautiful bottles ever, but Daisy Dream is definitely my favourite of them all and my favourite out of all the fragrances I own too! I love the pretty white daisies and the gold detailing - it looks so pretty sitting on my dressing table!

Overall, this has been my go-to fragrance this summer. It's the perfect combination of a light, fruity/floral scent and I feel like it would suit a wide age range of woman. It doesn't have amazing longevity, which means you do sometimes have to apply more throughout the day, but that doesn't bother me too much!

Daisy Dream is available in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml. 

Which is your favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance?

S

6 comments:

  1. I recently won a Feelunique voucher and I bought this fragrance - I literally can't stop spraying it!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this, the bottles so pretty and the scent sounds amazing, great post! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottle is just stunning! I will be spraying this next time im in Boots x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, its on my birthday list =] I was in boots and it was the first thing i picked up haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to be giving this a sniff now! I love the bottle!
    Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this too and I'm in love with it it's my favourite scent by far. xx
    http://beauty-hype.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...