26.8.15

20 Things To Remember



001: Life is short, always buy the shoes.

002: You are enough and someone out there loves you.

003: Makeup is great, but not essential.

004: Bad haircut? It's not the end of the world. Hair does grow.

005: When all hope is lost - have a bubble bath, make a cup of tea and watch a chick flick (or read a good book.) Your worries will feel a little bit lighter, promise.

006: Drink more water. Keeping hydrated helps SO many things, like achieving clear skin!

007: Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle.

008: Everything is temporary - that bad job that sucks the life out of you, school and heartbreak. It will all be okay in the end.

009: What Susie says of Sally, says more of Susie than it does of Sally.

010: No current life plan? It's okay - At 23, JK Rowling was broke. Tina Fey was working at the Y.M.C.A. Oprah had just gotten fired from her first job as a TV reporter and Walt Disney had declared bankruptcy.

011: Money doesn't buy happiness. It's a temporary fix.

012: Bad day? Listening to all of those sad songs on repeat never makes anything better, ever.

013: Stop comparing your life to those on Instagram. They only show you filtered snippets, it's not real. Take a night off from Social Media if you ever feel like this, you'll feel SO much better for it.

014: Squeezing spots is never a good idea and you always end up regretting it.

015: Believe you can and you're halfway there.

016: Change is usually a good thing. Say yes to new things.

017: Eating healthy and exercising is amazing, but don't forget you can still indulge and treat yourself once in a while. Moderation is a good thing.

018: When one door closes, another one opens. Stop worrying.

019: Nothing good ever comes from having a negative outlook.

020: And lastly, always remember that it's okay not to be okay. Never let anyone make you feel weak by not being okay. Surround yourself with positive people and you'll be okay in no time.


S

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, I really enjoyed reading this xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, and something everyone needs to be reminded of!! Thanks for sharing, I needed to read this today.

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made me smile, glad you liked it! xx

      Delete
  4. Really nice post!! Although I think I'll always pick spots, it's too much of a habit haha!

    Tania | teabee94.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tania! Haha I'm awful at it too and then it looks SO MUCH worse and I end up really regretting it! xx

      Delete
  5. Great post.
    I really needed someone to tell me that things turn out OK in the end. I'm going through a rough time in school and a bright outlook is something I'm lacking right now.
    Thank you for this much needed bit of positivity.
    Milka | • oohbelle •

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that lovely! Sending lots of positive vibes xxx

      Delete
  6. This is the most refreshing post that I've read in such a long time! I totally agree with numbers 8 and 9. I've always found that thinking that something is temporary is the easiest way of getting through the hard things you don't want to do, and that if other people don't like you then it is their problem, not yours! Great list, you might have inspired me to write my own! :) x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made me happy! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'd love to read your list :) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...