2.8.15

14 Things To Do This Summer

Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! Around the festive period, I wrote a Christmas "To Do" list and a lot of you seemed to love it, so I thought I'd write a summer edition today! 

Eat Alfresco: 
Make the most of the warm weather and either have a BBQ, picnic or garden tea party!

Outdoor Cinema: 
Every summer all I hear about is people going to outdoor cinema viewings and I recently got an email about Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone playing at Alnwick Castle, which is where some of Harry Potter was filmed. I want to go SO MUCH,  but it's way too far from me :(

Go on a Bike Ride: 
I don't even own a bike anymore, but I used to love going on long bike rides in the summer!

Visit the beach and eat ice-cream:
This a must! It always makes me feel so nostalgic about summer when I was a child!

Take lots of photographs: 
Memories last forever, but I am still one of those people that love to take lots and lots of photographs to look back on. Buy a polaroid camera, or if you're on a budget get some disposable cameras and make a scrapbook of your summer!

Go to a music festival:
You either love them or hate them, but it's something I think everyone should all experience at least once!

Have a day out at the Zoo: 
In my opinion summer is the best time to visit the Zoo! My Nan now lives super close to our local Zoo, so I definitely want to go soon! 

Go swimming: 
I usually try and go on some form of health kick during the summer months, so I feel a little more confident when wearing summer clothes. If you're someone who doesn't really like exercise, start swimming! It's fun, which makes it such a good way to get fit!

Watch a sunset: 
One of my favourite things about summer is all the beautiful sunrises and sunsets! 

Go for a walk:
Another one of my favourite things to do in the summer is go for walks in the evening - when it's still warm and the sun is setting! 

Have a camping weekend: 
Recently I realised it's been NINE YEARS sine I last went camping... Whaaaaat?

Try a new drinks recipe:
Whether you make a smoothie, cocktail or some lemonade, go on Pinterest and try out a new recipe! 

Get Creative:
If you're feeling creative, make a summer DIY! Again, there are tons and tons of different tutorials on Pinterest.

Go on a road trip:
Go on a road trip and stay some place new for the weekend!


What's your favourite thing to do in summer?

S



1 comment:

  1. Id love to do some of these things, if the weather warms up that is haha =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...