12.8.15

100 Thoughts I Had Whilst Watching The Big ReveAl



WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!

001: I'M SO EXCITED
002: BUT ALSO SO NERVOUS
003: I've waited TOO DAMN LONG for this moment
004: Everything is just SO intense, I CANNOT BREATHE
005: MONA JUST SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME. WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WEAR MASKS!!
006: Mona is still crafty af
007: I kind of really love her though
008: But she still really scares me
009: Sara is WAY TOO shady
010: I DO NOT trust you


011: Okay, but on a serious note. HOW does A have so much money?
012: Sara is definitely shady. Why won't she go in the room with the other girls?
013: I've never trusted her
014: You can NEVER trust new characters - EVER
015: OH GOD THE GIRLS ARE TRAPPED IN THE ROOM
016: And Ali is with A!!!
017: I have all of the goosebumps
018: Maybe I shouldn't have watched this alone, in the dark..
019: Hmm. If only A would turn around.
020: It better not be Wren.
021: I CANNOT wait any longer!
022: OH MY GOD


023: CECE
024: Really?
025: I don't know how to feel.
026: I think maybe it's disappointment.. Yeah it's definitely disappointment. 
027: I'm LEGIT sweating watching this, I need to get a grip.
028: It's a TV show. It's just a TV show.
029: So, Charles is Transgender
030: Charles = Charlotte/CeCe
031: How did I not see this coming? 


032: I know we're feeling sorry for her, but Charles was a demonic child. Damn...
033: Aw Kenneth never accepted her 
034: She just wanted to wear a dress like Alison
035: This is SO sad
036: Jason and Kenneth are dead? Whaaaaaat!
037: OH, they're not dead...


038: Bethany and Charlotte were friends at Radley aw
039: OH GOD - Bethany just pushed Toby's mum off the roof!
040: And now she's blaming it on Charlotte!!
041: Well, I think it's safe to say - Bethany is a complete bitch. 
042: And now Ali's mum has paid to cover it all up 
043: Poor Toby :(
044: What the hell. This is too emotionally exhausting.


045: But WHO is Red Coat?
046: WHO! 
047: I have no clue anymore
048: Wait
049: Let me get this straight. CeCe dated her OWN brother? 


050: This show, man.
051: So, it was CeCe that hit Ali over the head with a rock. 
052: After all this time, we finally know who hit Ali on that night.
053: Oh, she thought it was Bethany.
054: OH GOD. MONA!
055: MONA KILLED BETHANY
056: She thought she was Ali


057: See, if they hadn't all gone and bought that same yellow top, there would be no confusion!
058: THERE'S TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO TAKE IN
059: I can't deal with all of this


060: Ali and CeCe were Redcoat
061: Who was the other one? WHO
062: SARA BLOODY HARVEY WAS
063: Oh my god. I knew she couldn't be trusted!
064: Aw Emily is in denial. That's cute - bless her. 
065: "I love all of my dolls, that's why you're still alive"
066: Um, CeCe is creepy af.
067: Aww poor Emily. She doesn't have much luck with her relationships, does she? 


068: Oh god. Emily has completely lost her mind. 
069: CeCe is going to blow the place up - what. no. this cannot happen!
070: Mona has helped them escape.
071: Told you she was crafty
072: Ugh, I hate Sara so much. Poor Emily :(
073: OH MY GOD 
074: Emily just HIT Sara


075: YOU GO, GIRL
076: That was the best part of the whole episode, I'll be honest.
077: Now they're on the roof
078: There's always a roof scene in this programme
079: But why?
080: Now CeCe might jump off the roof....
081: OH
082: She didn't go through with it 
083: GAME OVER - Is this it? IT CAN'T BE
084: They're all leaving for college
085: Am I the only one finding this really emotional?
086: I have actual tears in my eyes
087: "Saying goodbye is a lot harder than I thought it would be."


088: "How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." 
089: ALL OF THE FEELS, ALL OF THE TEARS 


090: FIVE YEARS LATER
091: They look so good
092: But I want them to be young again
093: Goosebumps. I have goosebumps. 
094: "He's coming?" 
095: WHO is he?!
096: I'm so confused.. WHAT is going on!
097: Ugh, I love this show so much
098: IT'S OVER, NOOOO!
099: NO PLL UNTIL 2016 
100: NOW WHAT 



It's time to watch all seasons again, obviously! 




How did you all feel about the finale?

S

6 comments:

  1. haha I loved this post! I watched it this morning and I literally felt most of your emotions! I am left with more questions than I had! Who killed Mrs D? Why is Sara involved? Ew why date your brother?!

    I liked the ending and when Em slaps Sara but I still thought A could of been a better person

    Katie | Katies World of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I've heard rumours that it was supposed to be Wren but because the story line leaked they changed it last minute? Definitely some flaws in the story, I think!

      Delete
  2. I felt so much disappointment this morning, there was so much build up and it just went flat for me! They always said A was a main character, but CC was only in a handful of episodes. I will still watch the rest of the season, just out of being curious and seeing if they can redeem them selfs, but I've definitely lost my love for the show :(
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really thought A would be Wren but didn't want it to be him but then I'm not happy with A being Cece even if I didn't see it coming! I don't know it just seemed like they made it up at the last minute because there are so many plot holes! But still I think because A was hyped up for so long it was always going to be a disappointment! Was still amazing though :)

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really didn't want it to be Wren either, but in hindsight I feel like even that would have been better than the CeCe storyline! Totally agree though, it would of always been some form of disappointment! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...