3.7.15

What's On My Face #6


Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! Whilst I was planning blog posts, I realised I hadn't done a "What's on my Face" since October and as a lot of my favourite products have changed since then I thought I'd do one today! I feel like I always go through phases in terms of makeup. Sometimes I really enjoy it and love the process of applying it and other times, it's a complete chore. At the moment, I'm completely obsessed with trying different products and mixing up my makeup looks. 

Face
As always, I start by priming my face and at the moment I've really been loving the Instablur Primer from The Body Shop. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth which creates the perfect base for foundation. As it's now Summer and the weather is a lot warmer, I've changed up my foundation routine a little and I feel like I've found the perfect combination for that beautiful summer dewy glow: The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation mixed with a small amount of the Avon Luminous Finish Face IlluminatorAs I had a pretty light base I decided to go for a full coverage concealer and went in with the MAC Studio Finish Concealer. I love this concealer so much, it gives the most perfect full coverage, but it's also so easy to blend to avoid it looking at all cakey. In terms of powder products I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to keep my concealer in place and I also used the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow duo, which I'm so in love with. I could easily use this every day, but I try not to because of how expensive it is! And to finish off I just applied a small amount of the Benefit Rockateur Blush!



Eyes: 
Before moving on to my eyes, I always do my eyebrows first and for the last few months I've been obsessed with using the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade with a MAC 266 Brush. It's so easy to create a really defined brow, but still keeping it looking natural. Priming my eyelids isn't something I do all year round, but for me, it's definitely an essential in the warmer months. The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk has been heavily raved about in the blogging world for the longest time and I can see why! It's so easy to blend and makes eyeshadow incredibly more vivid and increases the longevity. My current go to palette is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and I switch up which shades I use a lot, but on this day I used: Salted Caramel, Creme Brulee. Amaretto and Champagne Truffle. I then just finished off by applying the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and I also applied the Revlon Dramatic 3X Volume False Lashes. These are probably one of my favourite pairs of lashes, they're really cheap and you can get a few uses out of them too.


Lips:
And lastly for my lips; I first lined my lips with the Soar Lip Pencil from MAC and I also applied the Revlon Matte Balm in the shade Elusive

*Some of the colours may be a little off due to a filter on the image, sorry! 




S

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful look. I love my Anastasia DipBrow Pomade and am about to hit pan on it which is amazing - I never go through products that fast, especially as its so pigmented. :-)

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip colour is gorgeous! Love the whole look x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful. Love the color of lips.

    Golden chapter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...