14.7.15

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette Review Blogger 2015

Hello, Lovelies! As I've mentioned before, Too Faced are definitely one of my favourite makeup brands - The packaging is always super cute and usually pretty gimmicky and the products are always of a high quality. The Chocolate Bar Palette retails at £39 (£45 on first release) and it's something I've recently been reaching for every day, so I thought I'd finally write a little review!

As always, I'll start by talking about the packaging - Just like all Too Faced products, the packaging is super cute and you all know that I'm a complete sucker when it comes to cute packaging. The box is supposed to resemble a chocolate bar wrapper and the palette itself - a bar of chocolate. The palette comes in a metal tin that has a handy magnetic closure, which I love because you know everything will be so much more protected when travelling than the usual palettes made of cardboard or plastic and it also has a pretty good sized mirror, which again makes it a perfect palette to take on the go!

Inside the palette are 16 shades ranging from neutral browns to pinks and plums. The eyeshadows are all infused with antioxidant-cocoa powder, which gives them the scent of real chocolate and they all have cute chocolate themed shade names too! What I love the most about this palette is definitely the formula of the eyeshadows, they are all so pigmented and super creamy, which makes them so easy to apply and blend and they last such a long time on the eyes too! The shades I've been loving the most are: Salted Caramel (A matte, warm-toned brown), Creme Brulee (A dark, metallic gold), Amaretto (A frosted, warm-toned brown) and Champagne Truffle (A pinky/white highlight shade)

Overall, I really love this palette and I feel like it would be the perfect palette if you're just starting out with eyeshadow because it has a pretty amazing shade range with a variety of finishes (matte, satin, shimmer and frost) I've been completely loyal to the Naked Palettes for a number of years now, but I definitely love this so much more than any other palette I've ever tried. Too Faced also recently released the "Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette" and that also looks pretty perfect, so definitely check that one out too! 



Are you a fan of Too Faced Eyeshadows?

S

12 comments:

  1. The only high end eyeshadow palette I own is Tartelette by Tarte and love it! I don't feel the need to try any Naked released to date but definitely have been thinking of purchasing this! Is lovely to see how it has many different finishes to the shadows I love those berry shades! Sooner or later it will come to my collection, that I know! The price now is pretty good I think xx

    Sara M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do think all of the newer Naked releases aren't worth the hype tbh! xx

      Delete
  2. Ok, its official I need this palette! I have the Naked Basics and I think this would be much better for me, *adds to wishlist*

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my Too Faced Natural Eyes palette and have been lusting after this one for a long time. I really love the look of the plummy shades in this palette xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that palette looks super pretty too! xx

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with this palette and use it all the time, I love how it smells! - Can I also say that your photography is always on point!
    www.shivonmakeupbiz.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Shivon! I hope you're well lovely <3 xx

      Delete
  5. What a stunning palette! I want it so bad x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! *heart eye emoji x1000* ;) xx

      Delete
  6. It is a truly beautiful palette. There are some gorgeous colours in it,and you can create some really pretty looks with it.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...