31.7.15

The Summer Tag

*All images from Pinterest*

Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! During every season, I always do a seasonal themed tag and as we're now in summer, I thought I'd finally get round to doing the summer tag!

001: What is your favourite thing about Summer?
The weather! The sun just seems to make everyone so much more happier and I also feel like it gives you so much more motivation than just snuggling up and having Harry Potter marathons like we do in A/W! However, I do hate extreme heat because I'm so self-conscious, I hate showing my legs and arms, so I always cover up and end up melting haha!

002: Do you have a favourite summer drink?
I'm obsessed with Fentimans Rose Lemonade and I also love those fruit refreshers from Starbucks, they're so perfect on a hot day! 

003: Is there a special place you like to visit each summer?
In recent years, I haven't been every summer, but I looove going to Brighton! I used to visit pretty much every weekend when I was a child, I love that place SO much! 

004: What's your favourite makeup look for summer?
I usually opt for a light base with lots of highlighter to create that lovely glowy skin. There's nothing worse than wearing lots of makeup when it's hot and it all just melting off!

005: Dresses or Skirts?
Pretty summer dresses, always!

006: Festivals or Vacations?
I've only ever been to one music festival and it wasn't the most glamorous experience I have to say, so definitely a vacation!

007: What is your signature summer hairstyle?
I don't really have one to be honest! I do love to have it down and curled, but when it's hot, this is pretty much unbearable because of how long my hair is, it makes me overheat!

008: What is your signature summer scent?
I'm currently really loving Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs. I had been wanting it for a while and finally bought it with all the Boots points I had saved! It's such a lovely, light, floral scent - perfect for summer!

009: Pool or Beach?
I love the atmosphere of being at the beach and I think it's so much more fun being at the beach than sitting around a pool, but I don't always like swimming in the ocean, so I'll have to say pool!

010: BBQ or Seafood?
BBQ's! I love BBQ's -  Although I haven't actually been to one this year yet, but I think they're such a good way to catch up with friends and family and I absolutely love the smell of BBQ's! 

011: Do you tan or burn? 
It depends... If I catch the tan gradually, it will always turn into a tan but when I went to Mexico I burnt so badly and so quickly! Oh... the pain :(

012: Favourite Summer Song?
I don't really have one to be honest.. In the summer months, I tend to listen to chart music a lot more for some reason! At the moment I'm really loving: 
Only Yesterday - Taken By Trees, 
Worth It - Fifth Harmony, 
Talking Body - Tove Lo,
 Good For You - Selena Gomez, 
Flashlight - Bethany Mota 


As always, thank you for reading! And I hope you all have a perfect summer, whatever you end up doing! 

S



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, and such cute Pinterest photos! :)xx

    Lissy | lissyslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...