20.7.15

My Summer Obsessions

Hello Lovelies! As it's now Summer, I thought I'd finally start writing some Summer themed posts. I recently randomly came across the "Summer Obsessions Tag" that was originally created by Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter a couple of years ago, so I thought I'd do it!


Favourite Product? 
My favourite product this summer definitely has to be the Chocolate Bar Palette from Too Faced! I recently wrote a whole blog post all about it, so I won't go on about it too much and bore you all, but it seriously is such a beautiful palette. It has such a good selection of shades and finishes and the formula of the eyeshadows are perfect, they're super creamy and easy to blend. And I don't think I'll ever get bored of the chocolate scent of the eyeshadows! 




Favourite Scent? 
During the summer months, I always opt for light, floral scents and my current favourite is Daisy Dream from Marc Jacobs! It's such a lovely summer scent and as I'm terrible at describing scents, I won't even attempt! If you're looking for a new fragrance for Summer, definitely go and pick up a tester!


Favourite Website? 
I'm pretty boring and don't actually go on too many different websites, but something I have been loving recently is Tumblr! I've had my account since 2009 and I've been loving it more than Pinterest recently, there's nothing better than reblogging pretty pictures and meaningful quotes when you can't sleep!



Favourite Read?
I always go through phases with reading, sometimes all I do is read and other times, I don't read at all. At the moment, I'm not really reading anything but I do want to re-read Paper Towns before watching the movie! 



Favourite YouTuber? 
There are three YouTube channels that I am currently really loving and I'm always so happy when I see a new video of theirs in my subscription box and they are: Shane Dawson, Brittney Lee Saunders and Lucy & Lydia. Shane was the first YouTuber I ever started to watch back in 2009 and I still love watching his videos now, I know his humor isn't to everyone's taste but I love him! I've only been watching Brittney for a few months now, but I am completely obsessed with her videos! I love how she isn't like all the other typical "beauty gurus" she's so real and honest, definitely go and give one of her videos a watch! And lastly, Lucy and Lydia - I've been watching these two for a couple of years now and I love their videos so much. They're so lovely to watch and you can see how much effort they put into the filming and editing process. 



Favourite Movie/TV Series? 
Okay, I added this question myself, but any excuse to talk about my Netflix obsession, right?! At the moment, I am completely obsessed with watching Grey's Anatomy. Someone I follow on Tumblr has loved it for years and she's always posted quotes from it and it really made me want to watch it, so when I saw all the seasons were on Netflix, I had to watch it!

What are your summer obsessions?

S

10 comments:

  1. I will be reading your review of the Too Faced Palette now! I am loving the Prada Candy perfume for summer x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely <3 Ooh, I've never tried that but I love the look of the bottle! xo

      Delete
  2. One of my summer obsessions is definitely Bloglovin'! I'm here all the time :) My youtubers are NikkieTutorials, Siobhan McDonnell and My Pale Skin! Such lovely girls :) xx

    Sara |http://www.marybloomy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tumblr so much! Last year I was so obsessed with it I'd spent hours and hours on the website! Lucy and Lydia are so lovely :) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tumblr is the worst when you're procrastinating haha! xx

      Delete
  4. I love greys anatomy, it makes me cry but its amazing =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't seem to get through an episode at the moment without crying haha xx

      Delete
  5. I used to be obsessed with tumblr, I definitely want to get back into it! I definitely want to do this tag now x

    Lauren xx
    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do, I'd love to read it :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...