29.7.15

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer

Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Blog Review 2015
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Blog Review 2015
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer Blog Review 2015


Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! At the beginning of the year, all I kept hearing about was how amazing this concealer was and that everyone needed it in their lives asap. Obviously I added it to my wishlist right away, but it seems everyone else had the same idea and it was sold out everywhere! In the end, I managed to purchase the last one in Superdrug and I've now had a good few months to try it out, so I thought I'd finally tell you my thoughts! The Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer retails at £7.99 and comes in two shades - Light and Nude.

In terms of packaging, it comes in a basic plastic tube and instead of the usual doe-foot applicators that I'm used to, it has a sponge applicator. I usually tend to avoid these because they become unhygienic pretty quickly, but aside from that I do actually like it! The sponge allows you to conceal large areas of the skin quickly and it also distributes product evenly. I don't feel like it's the best for blending though, so I always just use a normal foundation brush to blend.

The formula of the product is so lovely and creamy, which makes it so effortless to blend. It contains Goji Berry which helps to hydrate the under eye area and Haloxyl which reduces any puffiness. It also claims to erase fine lines, which I do agree with. I always prefer to opt for a light foundation and go for a more heavy duty concealer and this concealer has the most amazing coverage, It does a perfect job of covering up my super dark circles under my eyes and any blemishes I may have. I would say it's a medium coverage, but it still feels so lightweight on the skin, which I love!

Overall, I really love this concealer and think it's perfect for both, concealing dark circles and blemishes. I'm currently using it more than my holy grail concealer from Collection and that's saying something! The only slight negative I have is how poor the shade range is, but hopefully they may bring out some more shades in the future? If you're looking for a budget friendly, full coverage concealer - this is perfect!

Have you tried this?

S

6 comments:

  1. I have this and love it! It really works well for my under eyes and its super creamy x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this product but I think what makes it really different is the packaging, instead of being just a normal wand or pot, one to add to the wish list I think x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 of these as I love them! I agree about the shade range as I'm super pale and can only use it under my eyes for brightening if I'm tanned. However, it's fab and I reach for it often!

    emily // beauty and lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to get this when I was in the States, didn't realise it was here in the UK now! xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep meaning to pick this up but didn't think it would be better than the Collection Concealer the world loves but you may have just persuaded me! Lovely photos and lovely review! x

    www.simplyabbi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this everywhere, it's on my wishlist but never seems to be in stock when I'm out x

    Lauren xx
    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...