26.6.15

Disney Store Haul

Hello Lovelies! Just before I went on my little blogging break, I wrote my first ever Disney post and you all seemed to love it a lot, so I thought I'd start incorporating some more Disney themed posts into my blog. Shortly before my break, I made a little Disney store order and even though I've had all of these things for quite a while now, I thought I'd still show you anyway!

Anyone that knows me knows how much I hate drinking drinks without straws, which means these sippy cups are perfect for me. In my Brighton haul, you would have seen that I purchased the extremely popular 'One Thirsty Bitch' cup from Urban Outfitters, but I've also been after a Disney one for a while. I really wanted the Rapunzel one, but I don't think they're selling that one anymore, so I opted for the one with all the princesses on! Most of the people that have seen me use this say I'm too old to own something like this, but you're never too old for Disney.. Right?!


Disney Store Haul 2015
Next up is my collection of Tsum Tsums. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw these and when I saw that they were finally available to buy in the UK, I couldn't resist! The name "Tsum Tsum" comes from the Japanese verb tsumu, which means "to stack" and these teddies are designed to be stacked on top of each other to form a pyramid. The Tsum Tsums come in three different sizes - Mini (£3), Medium (£10) and Large (£20), I opted for two mediums and all the rest are all mini's. My collection so far contains: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Eeyore, Woody, Jessie, 3 Peas in a Pod, Hamm, Losto, Bullseye, Stinky Pete, Lady, Dumbo, Olaf, Sven, Patch, Bambi, Thumper, Stitch and Marie.

Overall, I love these SO much and I love that they're a lot more affordable than some of the other Disney plushies available. 

And lastly, I picked up two of the Limited Edition shopping bags. I love these so much and I always buy them. They're super affordable, last a long time and are made from 80% recycled plastic bottles.

As always, thank you for reading. Have you purchased any Tsum Tsums?

S

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your collection of Tsum Tsums is amazing! I'm so very jealous. x

    daydreamkatie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love tsum tsums I have a bit of an obsession at the moment! I have the medium minnie too and I think she's my fave :) also that cup is so cute! Definitely never too old for Disney x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, too much cuteness in one post. I love EVERYTHING! :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cups so pretty, love the Disney store! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need tsums tsums =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...