29.4.15

Spring Blossom Candle

Primark Spring Candle 2015
Primark Spring Candle 2015

Life has been so hectic lately and it's left me feeling pretty drained. This time last year I was on a beautiful beach in Mexico, sipping cocktails.. I want to go back! As a holiday is not currently on the cards, I've been trying to find other methods to de-stress. One thing that majorly relaxes me is lighting candles. I don't know why, but usually I only like lighting candles in the autumn/winter time, but when I saw this cute spring candle called Spring Blossom in Primark, I just had to get it! These little jars retail at just £1 each, but as they are super small and the burning time isn't too long I usually pick up a few jars at a time. When choosing candle scents, I always usually go for incredibly sickly sweet scents, but this is a lovely change for the season and is a really nice light, floral scent which makes me feel so excited for summer!

I know you guys alwaays love my Primark posts, so I thought I'd write this! I really want to a Primark haul again soon because they are always SO popular, but to be honest I just haven't been to Primark much in the past year because it's always so crowded and it makes me feel so panicky! 

Are you a fan of Primark candles?

S

10 comments:

  1. This sounds so lovely, will definitely have to pick one of these pots up!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark home stuff! So cheap but so worth it :) I love how beautiful your photography is!

    www.literatureandlipstick.co.uk
    :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Primark this is looking & sounding great! Will have to check this out! <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Primark candles, they're so affordable and smell gorgeous.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute candle! And so cheap. :) I wish there was a Primark in my corner of the world. Also, I understand your wistfulness - who wouldn't want to be on a beach in Mexico right now? *sigh*
    oohbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, i didnt know primark did candles =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, love! I just wanted to notify you that I have nominated you for The Creative Blogger Award! Check out he post on my blog: http://oohbelle.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-creative-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo bet that smells delicious! love a scented candle!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...