8.4.15

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Blog Review

I'm always hearing so many amazing things about the brand Origins and I've wanted to try out one of their products for the longest time, but as the products are pretty expensive, it took me so long to finally purchase something. In the end it was between the Clear Improvement Mask and this - the Drink Up Intensive Mask. I have pretty dry skin a lot of the time and I've also been suffering with dry patches recently too, so my skin was definitely in need of some intense moisture! 

"Skin depends on water for its youthful functioning. But all day long, skin loses vital moisture. And the busier you are, the more it loses. This intense moisture replacement mask with Avocado Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil deeply and instantly quenches compromised moisture reserves and builds a reservoir for tomorrow. Japanese Seaweed repairs skin?s barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature ageing."

It comes in two different sizes - 50ml and 100ml. I opted for the 50ml as it was my first time trying the product and I believe it retailed for around £12. It has a medium consistency and it always feels so lovely and rich when applying it to the skin. The scent of skincare products is always a major thing for me and I'm always super fussy and hate most scents, but this is actually nice. It's fruity, but more of a natural scent, not the horrid artificial kind. When using this I always apply a generous amount to the skin just before bed. It does take a while to sink in and whilst it's drying, it feels pretty sticky and mask like. It's not the nicest of feelings, so I definitely would recommend using this before sleeping. 

I've now been using this for a few months and I'm still amazed at how soft and plump it makes my skin feel. Once I run out, I'll definitely be repurchasing the full size! If you're in need of a little moisture boost, this is the product you need!

S


6 comments:

  1. I have the full size of this and I love it! One of the best masks I've ever tried x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely have to try this bad boy out with winter coming up! I have heard so many good things about this brand too! Loved the post hun, hope you're having a lovely day Sophie xx

    Bethany | littlewhitelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about this mask, I definitely want to try it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally off topic, but I love the lay-out of your blog! It is so pretty and girly :) Anyway, I really love this mask as well, it does absolute wonders for my skin! Everything I use it, it leaves my skin so hydrated and soft :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to try this out for so long, it looks amazing!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep hearing such good things about this mask so I definitely need to try it soon! x

    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...