17.4.15

Friday Favourites: 006


Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! This week you may have noticed there has been a huge lack of posts from me and there are two reasons behind this.. The first being the lovely weather we've been having in the UK! I've been saying for such a long time how I couldn't wait until we finally had a little bit of sun, so I thought I'd enjoy it whilst it lasts! And the second reason is that we've been having a little trouble with our internet, so it was impossible to write up any posts. Anyway, that's enough rambling, on with the favourites....

Youtuber: This week my favourite Youtuber has definitely been Lil Miss Chickas! As I think I mentioned in my last Friday Favourites, I've been obsessed with all things Disney recently and I definitely want to try and go to Disney World next year and her videos are so informative and helpful when planning a WDW holiday! I also love how much she loves Disney! If you don't already watch her videos, definitely go over and check her out: youtube.com/lilmisschickas

Food: I've never actually done this category before, but this week I've been completely obsessed with Pringles. I know they are so unhealthy and completely awful, but ugh, there're just SO moreish aren't they? haha I'll start the diet next week! 

TV: This week I decided to start watching a new TV series and went with 'Bates Motel'. It's supposed to be a prequel to the movie 'Psycho' where Norman is currently a teenager. Freddie Highmore who played Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory plays Norman which is SO WEIRD seeing him all grown up! I thought it would be really rubbish, but I've become so obsessed with it so quickly.. I'm already on season two! 


Instagram: This week I've been really loving Bryony Belle's Instagram and if you're a Disney fan, I'm sure you will love it too! Follow her here: instagram.com/bryonybelle

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! xo
S

4 comments:

  1. The sour cream and onion Pringles are my fave, SO good! I love looking through the photos you've liked on Instagram, you follow the prettiest accounts! x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bates Motel is currently on my Netflix watch list, I just need to finish Teen Wolf (which is fab by the way) :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Like the sound of that TV show too, sounds really interesting! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...