10.4.15

Friday Favourites: 005

Friday Favourites / Disney Themed


Hello Lovelies, Happy Friday! This week I've been looking through all my old holiday photos and I truly have the holiday blues. As I mentioned in the spring tag, we postponed our holiday to Florida due to how poor my health is at the moment, but fingers crossed we can go next year instead! I've been obsessed with all things Disney this week and as I've never actually been to Disney World or Disney Land, I really want to go ASAP!

Youtube: This week, there hasn't been one particular YouTuber that I've been loving, but I have really been enjoying watching Disney vlogs! I just love how much time and effort goes into them and how amazingly edited they all are. When I do finally go to Disney, I would love to attempt to record some of it!


Music: Carrying on with the Disney theme, I've been really loving listening to Disney songs and in particular the remixes from Pogo! If you're a Disney fan and have never listened to them, go and have a listen now! My favourites are Bloom, Alice, Wishery and Upular

TVAdmittedly, I haven't actually had much time to sit down and watch much TV this week, but I did watch 'The Great Disney Easter Egg Hunt' and that was pretty interesting! If you're unsure of the term 'Easter Egg' It's basically when the Disney animators subtly make references to previous movies in various different movies. There are SO many to mention, but if you are interested - Google them!  

Product: This week my favourite product has definitely been the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Pink Gold. I won't go into too much detail because I'm thinking of writing a whole post on this because I love it that much! But I love how easily it is to apply and blend out and I find it's the perfect shade for spring!

Quote: After this post was incredibly Disney themed I thought it would be appropriate to leave you all with a Disney themed quote too! 

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!xo

S

6 comments:

  1. I love this post. I'd definitely recommend watching vloggers See Ya Reel Soon on YouTube. I've also started a Disney Series on my blog if you'd like to take a look. It's a countdown to my Disney holiday x

    Holly | impatience-is-a-virtue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly! I'll check out both <3

      Delete
  2. Great post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I adore Disney Land it's such a great experience for everyone!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still never been, hopefully one day <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...