3.4.15

Friday Favourites: 004


Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well and had a good week! Can you believe it's April already? This year is going way too fast, it's crazy! I still have leftover Christmas chocolate... 


TV: Catfish. I first became obsessed with this show when the first season aired on MTV, but for some reason I just stopped watching it.. I kept seeing the new season being advertised, so I decided to watch it and become hooked all over again! The current season has seen various different guest hosts, one of them being Tyler Oakley!


Favourite App: Netflix. Recently I just haven't been able to sleep at night, which had led me to get around 3 hours sleep each night - fun! As you can imagine, just laying there gets incredibly boring, so I downloaded the Netflix app and have started watching Pretty Little Liars again from season 1! 


Music: Agnes Obel. I first started listening to Agnes Obel when her song was featured in one of the PLL episodes and have been pretty obsessed with her music ever since! I even really enjoy listening to some of her instrumental songs too, which is strange for me because usually I need a song to have good lyrics for me to like it!


Youtuber: Dizzybrunette3. I've loved reading Corrie's blog for the longest time and I've also recently started watching her YouTube videos too and they're amazing! She's such a lovely person and she puts a huge amount of effort into her videos!


Product: Umberto Giannini Sex Bomb Massive Mousse. When I have to leave the house early, I never have the time to properly style my hair, so I usually apply some mousse and braid my hair the night before and wake up with some lovely effortless curls! The 'Sex Bomb Massive Mousse' from Umberto Giannini is amazing and smells incredible! 


I hope you all have a lovely Easter, whatever you have planned!

S

4 comments:

  1. Great post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we're a quarter of the way through the year! Lovely favourites - I love Corrie's blog + channel as well :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...