24.4.15

Cragg Sisters Tearoom


Happy Friday! As I don't have that many favourites this week, I thought instead of writing a Friday Favourites post I would share a lifestyle review instead. I rarely do these, which is strange because these are my favourite type of posts to read!

I'm alwaays mentioning how much I love Brighton, but another place I really love is Suffolk! I find Suffolk is the best of both worlds - they have some really lovely beaches and they also have beautiful countryside and I really do hope to move there one day! One of my favourite places in Suffolk is Aldeburgh, a little coastal town. I went there with my Grandparents on holiday back in a day and I still love it now! One of my favourite places to visit whilst I'm there is a little tearoom called Cragg Sisters. As I've probably mentioned many times before, I just love tearooms and this one is definitely one of the best I've ever been too. The tearoom is situated on Aldeburgh's high street and was only a short walk from where we parked. It is pretty small inside, but so beautifully decorated. If like me you love that vintage/shabby chic decor, you will be in heaven!

Cragg Sisters Tearoom Review

Once sat down, there are two menus to look through - the tea menu and the food menu. As we only wanted to have something small to eat, we opted for the cream tea, but I did see the waitress bring out some food for some other customers and it looked incredible! In terms of cost, I do think it is a little expensive, but I think all tearooms are, but I just love them, so I don't mind paying! Last time we went in around lunch time and it did get incredibly busy, people were even queuing up outside in the end, so if you're looking to go maybe try and go at a time that isn't so popular!

Overall, I love this little place and if you enjoy visiting tearooms too, I definitely recommend you visit this one if  you're ever in the area! 

Food // 9
Decor // 10 
Overall // 9.5

S

3 comments:

  1. I have just sat down with a cup of tea and have been looking for a good blog to read and I have just come across yours! You have given me so much ideas for blog posts. You should been known more because I can see you have a passion for writing. hope you get your big break and become successful. going to go look at more of your posts now bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! I enjoy café reviews. This one seems so nice and I love the shabby chic interior too! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...