1.4.15

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover


Nail polish was the first beauty product I ever found myself obsessed with and even now, I still loving having my nails always painted and I like to switch up the shades pretty often too. If I'm honest though - I hate how long the whole process takes and sometimes (most of the time) I'll try and just peel off the excess nail polish, so I don't have to try and attempt to remove that dreaded glitter top coat with cotton wool and remover. Since the release of the 'Magic Nail Polish Remover' I've heard nothing but rave reviews and I'm not sure why it took me SO long to try it!

By now I'm sure you're all be aware of how this works, but for the very few that don't - Inside the little pink pot contains a sponge, soaked in nail polish remover that actually has a nice scent (red fruits & vanilla)! It's acetone and paraben free and is also enriched with sweet almond oil which is perfect for nourishing the nails and cuticles! Bourjois claim that all you need to do is "dip your finger into the pot, twist and it removes polish within 1 second" 

This is available in all the normal shops, such as Boots, Superdrug ect.. but I actually ordered it via Feel Unique and I was so excited for it to arrive and once it did I couldn't wait to try it and paint my nails! The one second statement is definitely a huge over exaggeration, but is very quick and only takes a few seconds per nail. I'm a huge lover of sporting glitter nails and this is amazing at removing tough glitter too!

Overall I love this product! It makes the process of removing nail polish so much easier and quicker! It also leaves my nails feeling lovely and conditioned and it smells so much nicer than the removers I've used in the past! 


S

11 comments:

  1. Love this stuff, forgot I even had it haha must dig it back out again! xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these made by Nails Inc, it has to be one of the greatest inventions ever! I will note that once you remove a darker polish with it, the sponge tends to stain and end up all over your fingers :( but I guess its easy to buy a new one when that happens!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this before, sounds like a good product! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never actually used this, but it sounds incredible so I might have to purchase it soon! Lovely post x

    Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this but it looks incredible! I really need to buy it, lovely post xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pots, they make the whole process so easy!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep seeing these around, and think its about time I cave and invest!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always heard amazing things about this product, but never tried it! Must pick it up soon!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm never without a bottle of this! I can't imagine using cotton pads any more when I have this genius product :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...