6.4.15

10 Things That Make Me Happy


Hello Lovelies, Happy Monday! Today I thought instead of sharing a new quote that I'm loving - I thought I'd write a list of things that make me happy. It's a nice positive post and something good to look back on when I'm feeling sad.

001: Harry Potter. I don't know what it is about Harry Potter, but it always makes me instantly happy and puts me in such a good mood! Whether it's reading the books or watching the movies, anytime I need a little pick me up, Harry Potter is one thing that will always make me smile. 

002: Blossom trees. Blossom trees are so beautiful, smell pretty damn good and give you that warm fuzzy feeling that spring is here!

003: Making exciting plans. I just love planning things and I'd happily spend days, weeks, months planning various different events and I actually always feel a little sad when the thing I'm planning is over .. Is anyone else like this?

004: Watching a sunrise. Although I'm not usually awake in time for sunrises, they are my favourite. I saw them most days in Mexico due to the jet lag and I loved it!

005: Writing on the first page of a new notebook. Remember what an amazing feeling this was at school? I still love it!

006: Bubble baths. Ideally a Lush Cosmetics bath, they make me feel so refreshed and relaxed.

007: Freshly painted nails. I just love having freshly painted nails, chipped nails actually make me feel a little bit sad.

008: Finding an outfit that makes you feel confident and just pretty fabulous

009: Tea & Cake. Is there a better combination than this? NOPE. Which is why tearooms are my favourite place to go.

010: Waking up to the sun shining and the birds singing away. My favourite thing about spring/summer!


As always, thank you for reading. I hope you have a lovely day! 

S

7 comments:

  1. Lovely list of things, I agree with everything you said!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD // Win a Luxury Beauty Item of your Choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, it goes well with the motivational Monday theme you have going on. I agree with most anything, though it's not Harry Potter but any book that makes me feel refreshed. :) (I've actually never read it, please don't judge!)
    daisiexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha I won't hold it against you, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea xx

      Delete
  3. Posts like these make me so happy :) I agree with them all, especially 1, 5, 7 and 8! :) x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm glad! Thank you for reading <3 xx

      Delete
  4. Love this list =] makes me happy haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...