15.3.15

Wishlist #7: Spring Fashion



The evenings are getting lighter, which means spring is on it's way and we'll hopefully be having some lovely warm weather in no time! In spring I like to keep things fairly simple, I seem to stick to pretty pastel shades and leave all the bright, florals until summer. As I don't have too much body confidence right now, I've been on the look out for something that is perfect for warmer weather, but still covers me up a little bit and the grecian trim dress is so perfect for spring and summer!

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll probably be aware of my current obsession with all things Kate Spade and I love this beautiful white watch so much. I've never actually bought an expensive watch before, but I think I might have to get this one! 


Which item is your favourite? 


Previous Wishlists: 19th Birthday // Homeware // Baking // Autumn // Halloween // Beauty



4 comments:

  1. Lovely post =] I cant pick my favourite between the bag and the watch, there so pretty =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! the dress is gorgeous!!

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...