4.3.15

Too Faced Melted Kisses

Too Faced Melted Kisses Blog Review
Too Faced Melted Kisses Blog Review
Too Faced Melted Kisses Blog Review
Too Faced Melted Kisses Blog Review
Too Faced Melted Kisses Blog Review Swatches
(Melted Berry, Melted Fuschia, Melted Peony, Melted Nude)

Another day.. Another Too Faced product that I'm completely smitten with! I received the Melted Kisses Gift set for Christmas and it was part of their Christmas 2014 Collection, so i'm unsure of how easy it would be to get hold of now. Inside contains four of the Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks: 

Melted Berry - is a deep berry shade that I think it pretty similar to Rebel from MAC. I think this is definitely my favourite shade of the lot, it looks incredible on a wide range of skintones and as a pale gal, it doesn't wash me out at all! This one also leaves a stain to the lips which I love because it means you don't have to reapply product as much. 

Melted Fuschia - is a standard bright, fuchsia shade. I haven't been opting for these kinds of bright shades recently, but you can also apply this sheerly, so it looks like a wash of colour on the lips, which makes it alot more wearable. This also leaves a stain to the lips.

Melted Peony - is a gorgeous soft pink shade. I really love how this looks on paler skintones and I find it's one of those perfect everyday, neutral shades. I've been wearing this one alot too and I just love how it looks!

Melted Nude - is a brown toned nude. From pictures I've seen, this looks like the most beautiful everyday, nude shade for darker skintones, but as I'm pretty pale, it just doesn't look good on me at all!

The Melted Lipsticks come in standard squeezy tubes with slanted sponge applicators. I don't usually like sponge applicators because I find it's hard to get precise application. The formula is super creamy and incredibly pigmented, so application always looks even, but isn't as neat as i'd usually like. Each tube contains 5ml of product, whereas the full sized lipsticks contain 12ml. Once applied they appear glossy, but dry to a semi-matte finish. I love that these feel so light weight and don't feel drying at all!

Overall, I really love these lipsticks and I definitely think I'll purchase one in full size in the near future!


Have you tried these?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

9 comments:

  1. Melted Peony looks gorgeous! x x x

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute =] maybe i should get one, i do like the melted fuschia =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of Peony, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuchsia's my fave! Just look at that pigmentation!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging of these are just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melted berry looks amazing!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get my hands on Melted Peony - it looks like my perfect shade! I love your photos in this post too :) xx

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, it's beautiful! Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  8. These look amazing and Melted Berry looks gorgeous.

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...