25.3.15

TIGI S Factor // Smoothing Lusterizer

TIGI S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Blog Review

Hello Lovelies! I feel like I haven't done a beauty review in such a long time, so today I thought I'd share with you, my current favourite hair care product! 

The S Factor range from TIGI was first brought to my attention by Zoella back in 2012 and the Smoothing Lusterizer has been something I haven't been able to live without ever since. I love having long hair and I definitely won't joining the hype and having short hair any time soon, but it does come with it's disadvantages. After washing my hair, it becomes incredibly tangled and sometimes it's such a task to brush it all out and it also leaves it looking incredibly frizzy.. But luckily the Smoothing Lusterizer is the perfect product to combat both of those problems!

I've always been in two minds when it comes to the packaging - I love the colour scheme and the bottle is pretty unique, but at the same time it's unnecessarily big which makes it the worst thing to take travelling. If you're like me and love your hair products to smell good, you will love the S Factor range as they smell just like strawberry laces or strawberries and cream! The formula is to a medium consistency, but incredibly light weight which I love because I find my hair does tend to become oily pretty easily after using product and even if I apply this to the roots, it doesn't make my hair oily at all!


TIGI S Factor Smoothing Lusterizer Blog Review

One thing that might be slightly off putting for some people is that the product looks shimmery when first squeezed out from the tube, but as the shimmer is so finely milled, once it's applied to the hair, it no longer looks like actual shimmer but gives you the shiniest hair ever!

You can apply this to either wet or dry hair, but I always use it on damp hair after I've washed it. I apply it from root to tip, but mainly concentrate on the ends and then I brush my hair to make sure the product has been distributed evenly and detangled all the hair. After applying it leaves my hair smelling, feeling and looking amazing and it also makes it so much more easier to style too!

Overall, this is definitely one of my favourite hair products I've ever used! At £15.25 it is more pricey than I'd usually spend, but I'll always repurchase because it's one of those products I cannot live without and each bottle does last an awful long time!


Have you tried this before? Or, any of the other products from the S Factor range?

1 comment:

  1. I love the smell of these products. I use a similar Bed head product at the moment but Im tempted to swap to this one when it runs out mainly because it smells so good haha
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...