23.3.15

Spring - A Fresh Start.

Blog Motivational Monday - Fresh Starts
*Images from Pinterest*

Fresh starts can happen at any time, but it seems to me that we all have that special time that makes us finally feel 'ready' to take the world on and start again. Spring is a time of new beginnings and for me, it always feel like the perfect time to have a fresh start and forget the past. The prospect of a new beginning is refreshing, but it can also feel a little daunting sometimes too. Last year I was unhappy most of the time and it didn't feel like it would ever end... But that's the beauty of a fresh start - you can draw a line under it all and whilst taking small steps towards the life you've dreamt of - you find yourself filled with so much more happiness.

Whilst we're on the topic of fresh starts... I was growing pretty tired of the way my blog looked and thought it could do with a little revamp. I've seen so many blogging 'tips' that say your template has to be completely black and white to be taken seriously, but I had to keep a little colour! This one is definitely more subtle than before and after tweaking the html a little, I am really happy with it! 


What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Its cute =] thats why i like mine because theres so much colour, plus im not a boring person haha

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...