18.3.15

Pinspiration : Getting Organised

PHOTO CREDIT: Link 

When it comes to being organised, I'm pretty awful.. and I think that's probably one of the main reasons I sometimes lack motivation when it comes to blogging. I don't actually have anywhere special to blog, I just usually curl up either on my bed or sofa with the laptop and it's definitely not the most inspiring atmosphere. I've been in need of a new laptop for a long time now and I was lucky enough to receive enough money for my birthday to buy one.. In the end I decided to opt for a desktop computer rather than a laptop because I was always so much more productive when I had a desktop. Now, I just need a desk...

To get a little inspiration for how I want my desk to look, I've been spending too much time on Pinterest, pinning various images and I've completely fallen in love with that Kate Spade - gold, pink and white combination. Here are some of my favourite images:



All images from Pinterest & We Heart It 

Where do you like to do your blogging?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

10 comments:

  1. Loving this post. Suck a sucker for pretty stationary.

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do most of my blogging on my couch =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great post!
    I believe every blogger needs a special place to blog, a place where, when you sit down, you're in your own little world, tucked away and the only thing you focus on is your writing, a place where you're surrounded with ideas...
    These pictures are so gorgeous, I wish I had anything like this... :)
    Maybe one day.

    daisiexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my thoughts exactly! Glad you agree :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this colour combo! I always head to Pinterest for all my inspiration!

    Fleur | wishesandtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post! I think it’s a nice idea to create a special place to blog. I love the Pinterest images. Enjoy your new computer and also your desk if you decide to purchase one. The fun part in decorating your space with little trinkets etc! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Organisation is something I really struggle with, however I am trying my hardest and it is so important to stay productive and motivated.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...