16.3.15

Motivational Monday: 001

Hello Lovelies! The second new feature on my blog starts today and it is Motivational Monday! I really wanted to add some more positivity to my blog and I thought this was the perfect way. I've always had a huge love for quotes and as sad as it may sound, reading quotes have helped me through some of the hardest times. I'm not sure if these will be a weekly thing, but they will definitely be a regular feature. 



When it comes to silly things like, counting down the days until I go on holiday or until I can buy that really expensive lipstick I've had my eye on a while, I have little to no patience. When it comes to dealing with people that make my life really difficult and unhappy, I have too much patience and it always leaves me feeling so drained and unhappy. After loosing my Grandad, it really hit me how short life is and how every single one of us deserve to be happy. Before, I would try so hard with people and I'd wait SO long for people to 'change' but the truth is, some people don't want to change, they're happy being them and that's okay.

If someone makes you sad more than they make you happy, it's time to call it a day and walk away. The idea of walking away can sometimes feel impossible, but as soon as you do, you'll finally feel free.  I recently did just this and I already feel so much more happy and less anxious! 


Remember, you deserve to be happy!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...