11.3.15

Lush Ocean Salt Scrub

Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub Blog Review
Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub Blog Review
Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub Blog Review
Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub Blog Review
Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub | Link

Whenever I'm in a Lush store, I always get so transfixed by which bath bombs to buy that I never bother to have a good look around at the other products on offer. When I was last in Lush back in January, I decided to not go mad when buying bath bombs, because they don't have a great shelf life on them, so there isn't much point having hundreds stocked away. I decided to have a little look at the skincare items and I saw the 'Ocean Salt' scrub and I remember alwaays seeing this on Instagram a while back and I'd been wanting to give it a go ever since!

"Limes steeped in vodka, grapefruit and lashings of salt go into this invigorating face and body scrub. Sea salt is rich in minerals and is excellent for scrubbing away any dead skin. We also add rich, silky avocado butter, coconut oil and seaweed absolute to keep your skin soft, smooth and conditioned. If you feel you need a good scrub down, apply to dry skin and rub all over using circular motions, or for a more gentle buff, use on damp skin."

The Ocean Salt Scrub can either be used as a facial or body scrub, but I've always just used it on my face. The consistency of the scrub is pretty thick and it also has small chunks of salt to exfoliate the skin. I've currently been using it around 1-2 times a week and I just apply it to damp skin. The thing I love the most is the smell - it's so citrusy and zingy and those type of scents are my favourite when it comes to skincare products. The scrub always leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and smooth and a little amount of product definitely goes a long way. I think sometimes, if I use too much it can sting a little and I don't have sensitive skin at all! They do also sell an alcohol free version of this, so if you do suffer with sensitive skin, maybe give that one a whirl instead.

Overall, I love this and I definitely think I'll have to repurchase it once I run out! It is a little expensive at £7.75 for a 120g pot and £13.95 for a 250g pot, but I definitely think it's worth it!


Have you tried this?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

3 comments:

  1. This is my next to try list from lush <3 I haven't been using alot of their skincare because I always go for the bath bombs. This sounds amazing though!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great scrub - I need a Lush trip soon x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush's body scrubs, I am currently loving Rub Rub Rub x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...