6.3.15

Hello Spring

Hello Spring Blog Post
PHOTO CREDIT001 // 002 // 003 // 004 // 005 // 006 // 007 // 008 // 009

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a lovely week! Today's post is a little different from the usual beauty posts, but I've recently really been enjoying adding some lifestyle posts to the mix and I'm hoping to make it a regular thing!

The last few days I've woken up to blue skies and the sun shining! Although, it's still not actually warm you can definitely feel spring is finally on it's way! According to Google, spring doesn't officially start until March 20th, but I'm already so excited. I don't know what it is about a new season that makes me feel so happy and gives so much more motivation, but I like it! I know these "Hello *enter month/season here*" type posts aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy writing them! 

Just like the 'Hello September' post I wrote, I thought I'd share my favourite things about Spring!

Flowers // There's nothing I love more than seeing all the Daffodils and Tulips out in bloom and I know for me, it's an instant mood lifter! 

Lighter Evenings // I always find that my mood is a lot lower in the winter months, when it's dark by 4pm. The clocks go forward sometime in March and I cannot wait! I love going for walks at dusk and it still being so warm and lovely out!

Pastel Everything // I'll be honest, I love pastels all year round, but they're obviously alot more popular during spring. I'm so excited to be able to use my favourite pastel nail polishes again!

Fashion // I always find myself wanting to go on a huge shopping spree when the S/S items come out and I'm currently always online window shopping and a hefty wishlist is quickly building up!

Easter // Easter isn't a huge deal in our family, but I still really enjoy it! We usually have pretty nice weather that weekend too!

Warmer Weather // And like most people, I'm just looking forward to finally having some warmer weather! It would be nice to be able to leave the house without having to wear tons of different layers.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Are you looking forward to Spring? If so, what's your favourite thing about it? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

1 comment:

  1. I love spring =] Flowers are my favourite and plus im going to a farm on sunday so hopefully the weather holds up =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...