27.3.15

Friday Favourites: 003

Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all having a great Friday so far! Usually I write my 'Friday Favourites' posts on a Thursday and schedule them to go up for 10am Friday, but as we had visitors yesterday - the blogging had to be postponed. We decided to take a trip to Ashridge forest and take Buzz. On the way, the Satnav failed us as usual and we ended up in Aldbury (Hertfordshire) which is such a lovely, quaint little village. It's so beautiful, I want to live there! Luckily, we got there in the end! Anyway enough rambling.. On with the favourites!


Youtuber: Niomi Smart. I remember when Niomi first made her channel and to be honest, I thought it was just going to be another copy of all the other popular beauty channels and for that reason I never bothered to watch any of her videos.. But then recently, one of her healthy videos was in my recommended videos, so I watched it and became obsessed! She's such a lovely, lovely girl and her healthy videos have inspired me so much to finally start the process of being healthy again. Watch her here: youtube.com/niomismart


Music: Noah & the Whale. If you know me personally, you'll know how long I've loved Noah and the Whale and my favourite album will always be "The First Days of Spring" I first become obsessed with this back in 2010 and I still love it now, it's always my go to album to listen to in spring! 


TV: Pretty Little Liars. Is it even acceptable to say Pretty Little Liars agaaaain?! I'm sorry, but I didn't want to lie and just make something up haha! As I've mentioned before, PLL has been amazing recently during the build up to the big 'reveal' and on Tuesday it was the spring finale and I was sad enough to stay up and live stream it to avoid any spoilers and it was amazing! I think it was the first episode where I was actually scared! It's now not back until June which means until then I'll be reading lots of different theories on who A really is!

Product: Lovelorn from MAC. Ages ago I lost my Lovelorn lipstick and was so sad aaand this week I found it again in one my my old bags! It's such a pretty shade which I think is perfect for the spring/summer time. 


Instagram: Charlotte Valentine. This week I found Charlotte's Instagram and became completely obsessed! If like me, you love Instagram accounts with lots of pretty pictures and beautiful homeware, definitely go over and check her account out! Find her here: instagram.com/charlotteamorvalentine


Quote: "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."


Thank you for reading! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! xo


S

4 comments:

  1. Love these posts! I've been addicted to pretty little liars too :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote!! Lovelorn looks like a really pretty shade :) Xx

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...