8.3.15

Current Favourite Nail Combo...


Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! Before spring has officially sprung and all I wear on my nails for the next few months are pastel shades, I thought I'd show you the nail combo that I've been really loving recently!

I picked up all three of these nail products whilst I was in Brighton back in January. First up is the 'First Base' base coat from Essie. I used to always, always use the one from Barry M, but it's not that great, so I picked this one up on a whim and I'm glad I did because it made my polish stay on for 10 days before chipping! 

As I've mentioned many times before, I just love the Gelly polishes from Barry M and as you would of seen in my recent beauty haul, I picked up a few more - one of them being Chai. Grey is a shade I've never actually worn on my nails before, but I was so surprised to how much I loved it! I'm one of those people who always need to add a little glitter to the nails, I just feel weird without it.. So I added a little of the Essie nail polish in Set in Stones!

Essie // First Base // £8.99 // Link 
Barry M // Gelly Nail Polish in Chai // £3.99 // Link
Essie // Glitter Nail Polish in Set in Stones // £7.99 // Link



Have you tried Barry M Chai? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

12 comments:

  1. That nail polish is next on my list to purchase, it looks stunning on the nails.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never worn grey polish, I always stick to reds/burgundy/purple but this colour looks gorgeous! I'll have to try it out :)

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Chain and love it. Love it with the glitter so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this mani, both Chai and Set in Stones look gorgeous combined together :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo gorgeous combo! I love Essie's sparkly shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combination! I haven't heard much about Chai but both of the two look amazing together!
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh I love this, I have both shades apart from Chai, so I think I need to get me that as this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of Chai, such a pretty colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not really my sort of colour but it does look very pretty on your nails, especially with the glitter added x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Chai, i bought it ages ago and its such a nice colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chai is such a pretty shade ! Your nails look quite lovely with the glitter accent. x

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...