30.3.15

Appreciate Every Moment!


Happy Monday! Today I'm talking about how we all should be a little more appreciative. I think not being grateful or appreciative enough is something we're all guilty of. Sometimes life gets into a somewhat boring routine and you stop really appreciating how fortunate you really are!

As it approaches the first anniversary since my Grandad passed away, instead of being sad, I'm trying to stay positive as possible and think of all the lovely memories I have of him.. And funnily enough, my favourite memories are always the ones that felt so insignificant at the time, so I love this quote SO much at the moment!

Life is so short and fragile, you never know what could happen tomorrow. So always remember to let your loved ones know how much you appreciate them.


S

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you gorgeous. This is a lovely way of looking at it though, I really feel this year I've learnt to appreciate everything and everyone I have around me <3

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...