6.2.15

Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide 2015
one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine // ten

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're all well! As Valentine's Day is just over a week away now, I thought I'd put together a little gift guide type post and I managed to keep each item under £20! Personally, I don't particularly care too much for Valentine's Day, even though I'm in a long term, happy relationship it's still not something I really like to celebrate, although I do find it's the perfect excuse to have a nice meal with the one you love! I also love all the cute heart themed gifts that start appearing in all the shops, so cute! 

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks, I love that you've kept it affordable! The Makeup Revolution hearts have been on my wish list for a while now :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily me and my partner aren't too fussy with valentines, so it won't break the bank :) were just off out for a meal.

    Love butter nail varnishes as well!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big valentines fan either but I love blogging bout it and all the pretty products that are brought out for it!


    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh so many of these are cute and I want to get them for myself (as I have no boyfriend haha!) I have no plans other than a bottle of wine and Netflix.

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try the flamingo candles! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely picks! I love the watch. I don't normally celebrate valentines day, but like you said, it's an excuse to go out for a nice meal!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wish list, I'd be happy with any of these, haha!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think I may have to pick a few of these up for myself...starting at Lush!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...