26.2.15

Meet Buzz!


Hello Lovelies, I hope you're all well! Today I thought I'd write a little post to announce that on Saturday we finally went to pick up our Golden Retriever puppy! We'd been wanting to get a dog for a long time and we felt the time was right. We were a little wary when it came to choosing a breeder because my boyfriend Charlie has had an issue before, but we couldn't of been more lucky and found the perfect breeder! We put a deposit down on our puppy just after we got back from Brighton, but I decided to stay completely silent on the matter because it felt way too good to be true and I didn't want to jinx it! It was complete torture counting down the days until we could finally go and pick him up and when we went, the whole litter were still there and they were all such lovely puppies! If you're looking to buy either a Labrador or Golden Retriever puppy, feel free to email me and I'll pass on her details! 

Today he's 8 weeks old and we've now had him for five days and he's settled in perfectly. He's also now had his first injection, I cannot wait until all his injections are complete and I can take him out for walks! The only slight problem we have is that the cats aren't too sure of him yet and I hate seeing them so nervous. If you have any tips on making them feel a little more comfortable, please let me know!

I'll probably do a little update post in the near future, but if you do want to see more of him, I became one of those super cringey people to make their pet an Instagram haha! - @TheAdventuresOfBuzz.. In my defense I only made it because I wanted to upload a few pictures a day to look back on because Golden Retrievers grow super fast and I didn't want to annoy people on my normal account. 

And the last thing I want to mention - in terms of blogging, I managed to get a few posts scheduled, but posts might be a little slow at the moment. Puppies are alot of work and require alot of attention.

Thanks for reading!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

22 comments:

  1. Oh he is adorable!!! I've wanted one for so so long! xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he's adorable, I wish I had my dog here at Uni! Hope your cats will be less nervous soon, it probably takes them a while to adjust to a new animal! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's sooo cute!! :-) Gotta love Puppy's ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes, they grow up so quickly though! xx

      Delete
  4. Ah I've been waiting for this post! He is absolutely gorgeous, congratulations to both you and Charlie. When I first got my puppies my cats weren't to sure of them either, but they do get used to it and as the cats were first at home dogs seem to know where they stand, my dogs and cat sleep in the same bed together now haha. I can't wait to see more of Buzz on your blog. Goodluck with training him and taking him on walks he is a cutie! xx

    Bethany | littlewhitelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment lovely! It gave me so much hope when my cats were really uncomfortable, they are getting alot better xx

      Delete
  5. Awww what a cutie, he looks so soft and cuddly :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg so cute =] look at that fluffy face

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww he's beautiful!! Prepare to have your life taken over, puppies are like babies. Nothing could have prepared me for the amount of work our springer puppy is!! Need a carer 24/7 pretty much haha. As for the cats with Luca he was a bit boisterous for our other dog, just give them lots of attention and make a safe place for them (preferably high up) where they can go and know they can get some peace from the pup. Having them in separate rooms at times can help too! Good luck, he's super cute and golden retrievers are a lovely breed

    Lots of Love,

    What Abby Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Completely agree with everything you've said :) xx

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh he is beautiful! This exactly the kind of puppy that I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golden Retrievers are such a lovely breed! x

      Delete
  9. Aw he is adorable!! What I would give to have another dog, I just love puppies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they grow up too quickly! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...