4.2.15

Lush Haul 2015

Lush Haul February 2015 Blog

Hello Lovelies! Today I thought I'd show you the items that I've recently picked up in Lush. As there isn't a Lush store local to me, I usually go pretty crazy when I do finally find a Lush store, but I think I've actually been pretty well behaved this time!


As the Valentine's range is always out just in time for my birthday, I usually receive a few of the products as gifts, or if not, I buy something myself. The first three items are from this years Valentine's range. Unicorn Horn - this has to be the most beautiful product I ever seen! As soon as I saw photos of it floating around social media, I completely fell in love and knew I had to have it! The only problem is.. I think it might be too pretty to use? Bath bomb wise I picked up the Floating Flower - Last year I opted for the huge 'Love Locket' bath bomb, which I did like, but I think it is a little expensive considering how dull it is! And lastly from the Valentine's range I also picked up the limited edition lip scrub The Kiss - I hadn't actually bought any of the lip scrubs in a while, but this one was too pretty to resist! 


 Granny Takes A Dip, Sakura and Big Blue have all been on my wishlist for a while, so I'm pretty excited to finally give these a try!

Next up is The Comforter which is an old favourite of mine and I would probably go as far as to say that it's my favourite bubble bar I've tried! It has the most gorgeous berry scent, creates lots of bubbles and as you can cut it up into different sections, it lasts for ages! 


 Twilight, Dragon's Egg and Fizzbanger are also some of my favourite bath bombs I've tried, so I had to stock up my collection! Twilight was the first bath bomb I ever used and I'm still obsessed with it! It smells amazing, creates the most beautiful pastel colours and leaves my skin feeling so silky smooth. Dragon's Egg is one that takes a little while to fizz away and at first it does look a little dull, but once finished ,it transforms the water into the most gorgeous orange bronzey shade. And lastly, Fizzbanger! I love everything about this bath bomb - the scent, the colours that burst out and most importantly it helps to reduce the feelings of anxiety. 




And the last item I picked up was the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub! I really want to start trying out more skincare products, I feel like I spend so much time and money on makeup, but really neglect taking care of my skin. I have only tried a couple of things skincare wise from Lush, but I've never been dissapointed. I've heard so many amazing things about this scrub, so far I've only used it a couple of times, but I'm loving it so far!


Are you a fan of Lush?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

10 comments:

  1. Unicorn horn is so beautiful, I'm dying to get my hands on some of the Valentine's collection but unicorn horn has been sold out of my local Lush for a while. I have been told they're getting more in though so as soon as they make an appearance I shall be having a bit of a splurge x

    What Rachael Wrote

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need another LUSH haul everything looks so good, Great haul x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried the Big Blue bath bomb and oh my, the scent it leaves is incredible. This definitely makes me want to run to Lush and get some of their Valentine's collection goodies x

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I love lush!
    http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some fabulous products I love both the unicorn horn and the kiss lip scrub. I can’t believe how many hearts and hundreds and thousands you have in yours hehe. I have recently been discovering their bath bombs and really love them, just picked up Sex Bomb :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww! <3 you've picked up loads of goodies! Loving the look of the kiss scrub and the unicorn horn!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous haul! Everything at lush is so pretty and colourful! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to try the ocean salt, but haven't got around to it. What's your opinion on the product?
    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently wrote a whole post on it :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...