8.2.15

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Review
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Review
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish | 30ml | £5.50 | Link

Skincare products don't usually excite me, but Liz Earle's offering of Hot Cloth Cleanser did and after hearing so many rave reviews, it's something that's been on my wishlist for a long while. I really love Hot Cloth Cleansers, after a long day of wearing a full face of makeup, all I want to do is take it off as quickly as possible and Hot Cloth Cleansers melt away makeup so effortlessly, leaving the skin feeling amazing! I finally got my hands on the Cleanse & Polish in a travel size version with the Glamour Beauty Power List Box and as you probably imagine, I was SO excited to finally try it. I've now had a good few months to give it a few tries, so today I thought I'd tell you my thoughts! 

I love that the cleanser was created for a wide range of skin types and contains fabulous ingredients that really nourish the skin such as rosemary, chamomile, cocoa butter and eucalyptus essential oils. When using this, I find that it does remove my makeup quickly and effectively and it always leaves my skin feeling so soft, but this is the first hot cloth cleanser that has actually stung my eyes, which can be such a pain when I have alot of eye makeup that needs to be removed.

Overall, I like this, but due to it not being the most gentle of cleansers, I probably wouldn't repurchase!


Have you tried this? How did you find it?


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

10 comments:

  1. I like to use my micellar water first to remove my make up, then use this afterwards to properly cleanse the skin of any leftover grime. Which might be a way to get around your eye issue :) Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff, my skin feels amazing since using it!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a shame, everyone raves about it but I guess it depends on your skin type whether it'll work for you :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame it's not gentle enough for the eyes but if it works great for the rest of the face it might be worth it! I'm not so sure about my oily skin liking this :/ xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this because it works so well with my skin but its a shame it didn't for you,
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a sample of this and I can't believe I still haven't tried it. Now I definitely need to and see how it will work with my sensitive eyes...

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked this up over Christmas and have fell in love with the cleanser. I love how soft my skin feels also after cleansing, that sucks to hear about it stinging your eyes :(

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried this and although I do like it I'm not blown away by it. I like the refreshing eucalyptus feeling and scent and that it doesn't strip my skin at all because of the cocoa butter but I don't find it amazing. I think I would possibly purchase it again though x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried this one yet but the hype surrounding it is quite huge. Sad that its not as gentle eye wise, would you recommend any other hot cloth cleanser ?

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...