13.2.15

Huge Beauty Haul February 2015

Hello Lovelies! Whilst I was away in Brighton recently I did quite alot of shopping, so today I thought I'd show you all the beauty related items I picked up!

First up are two products from Charlotte Tilbury. Since first trying a couple of her products back in December, I completely fell in love, so I had to get a couple more! The Filmstar Bronze & Glow has been on my wishlist for a while now and I was in need of the perfect bronze and highlight duo and I definitely think this is it! After I tried my first Matte Revolution Lipstick I became completely smitten, but as it was a red shade (Red Carpet Red) It wasn't a shade I could wear everyday, so this time I opted for a more subtle shade (Amazing Grace). 


Next are some items from Urban Outfitters. There seems to be mixed opionions on UO and personally, I don't usually shop there as there isn't one local to me, but when I heard they were stocking some of the EOS products, I couldn't resist. Each EOS lip balm is £6.50, but as we might postpone our little Florida adventure due to my current health situation, I just bit the bullet. First impressions - meeeeeeeeh. I will persevere and keep you updated haha! Another american style product is this hand sanitizer from the brand 'Merci Handy' Just like the ones from Bath and Body Works they have those little beads and it smells incredible! Online they have three different scents - Citrus, Lollipop and Flower Power, but in store I could only find the one scent (Lollipop).


As I was in need of a new makeup bag after my cat chewed my last one, I decided to go with another Ted Baker one because I really love them, they are pretty expensive, but I think they're worth it!





I don't usually buy too many Maybelline products, since the horror that was the Dream Matte Mousse I have been a little put off, I'll be honest! But there has been a few items on my wishlist that I've been wanting to get. Firstly, I picked up another Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow, recently my eyeshadow never seems to last and I always find that cream bases really help! The other shade I have is a really pretty gold, so I thought I'd also pick up a more neutral shade too! Next up is the Eraser Eye Concealer which has proven SO hard to get hold of. I visited Superdrug and Boots countless times and it was always sold out, finally I manged to get the shade 'Nude' I would of preferred 'Light' though! I also finally picked up Brow Drama and I opted for the shade Dark Blond. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this for the longest time, but never actually got round to picking it up! I also picked up the new mascara 'Lash Sensational' completely on whim, I'm yet to try it, so I'll let you know my thoughts another time! And lastly I picked up one of their Color Drama Lipsticks, I've wanted to try one of these since Vinny did a whole video about them! Annoyingly, these were another thing that hasn't been restocked in a while, so I just picked up a basic pink shade.


Boots Haul February 2015
I'm not sure what it is about Brighton, but every time I'm there I always end up having a huge nail polish splurge and this time was no different. Firstly I picked up some more of Barry M Gelly Nail Paints to add to my collection. (Damson, Sugar Apple, Coconut, Key Lime, Blue Grape and Chai.) I also picked up another Barry M Nail Paint from the original line in the shade Ballerina. I've wanted this for a while, it looks so chic when paired with a matte top coat! (Annoyingly, it slightly leaked in my bag) And lastly I also picked up some beautiful shades from Essie! (Rock at the Top, Set in Stones, Fiji and A Cut Above)





Next I had a little Bourjois splurge! In terms of face products I picked up the Java Rice Power which was extremely popular last year, but for some reason I never actually got round to purchasing it! I also picked up the BB Bronzing Cream and the Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer which I haven't read any reviews on, it was a complete whim! Since my love affair with the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation started, I've basically not even wanted to wear another foundation, but I think I'm getting a little bored and want to mix my foundation routine up a little, so I repurchased an old favourite of mine - the Healthy Mix Foundation in the lightest shade! And lastly I also picked up two lip products - I finally got my hands on the Colour Boost Lip Crayon in the shade 'Peach on the Beach' I fell in love with this when I saw it featured in one of Zoella's videos and it's been on my wishlist ever since! And I also picked up another Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in the shade Nude-ist!



And the last makeup products I picked up are a Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the shade Eastend Snob, Sleek Matte Me in the shade Petal, three more shades of the Revlon Matte Balms (Sultry, Audacious and Striking Spectaculaire) and I also repurchased one my favourite high street mascaras - L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes!

I finally bit the bullet and spent my Boots points. I've been saving them for a while and I kind of got to the point where I was slightly scared to spend them.. But when I saw that Daisy Dream was down to £62.50 I got it!



Skincare wise I picked up the Drink Up Intensive Mask from Origins. I've wanted to try this for a while, but didn't want to pay the £23 price tag in case I didn't like it, so when I saw you could buy a travel size for £12 I snapped it up! As I had a No7 voucher I also picked up the Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask and the Hot Cloth Cleanser, I've tried both of these before and loved them! And lastly I also picked up the 5 Minute Thermal Detox Face Mask from Sanctuary Spa, again I've wanted to try this for a long time, but wanted to try the sample version first, which retails at only £3!




And the last beauty related items I purchased were some bath products. I definitely wasn't in need of any more, but I just couldn't resist! First up I found the lovely range of Dolly Mixtures Shower Gels, these come in so many different amazing scents - I opted for Bubblegum. Next are two products from the Cafe De Bain range that can be found in Superdrug. I completely fell in love with packaging and had to get a couple of items! Again, these have amazing scents and I opted for the Cherry and Almond Bath Creme and the Coconut Macaroon Shower Creme, they both smell incredible! And lastly I found a Philosophy giftset on sale and of course I couldn't pass that up! 



I hope you enjoyed this beauty haul, after typing this all up I realised I left a few items out, but I'm sure they will be featured in future posts!

What have you been picking up recently?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

11 comments:

  1. Wow you got so many lovely things I recently bought the Maybelline concealer too x

    The Beauty Trove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow you got so many great items! I also just bought this Maybelline mascara, I just couldn't resist the packaging haha! Those shower gels look so cute! :) xx

    Conny
    http://floralchaos.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is quite a haul, the CT Filmstar palette is still sat atop my wishlist and both the Rimmel Lip liner and Maybelline mascara have now joined the list :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you picked up some great products :) I want to get my hands on some charlotte tilbury makeup also

    xolucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you got lots of good new products! I love the Eraser Eye Concealer, the Colour Drama Lip Pencils and the Happy Light Primer!

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul, I'm especially jealous of Charlotte Tilbury goodies :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab haul, you picked up some great things! The eos balm looks cool, I like the colour haha. I keep seeing the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar palette in store and ahhh so pretty!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing haul! Those Revlon balms are gorgeous, and Vanilla Birthday Cake sounds sooo yummy!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got some really amazing products :) I really want to try Charlotte Tilbury products, the Filmstar Bronze and Glow looks amazing and I love the look of Amazing Grace :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...