2.2.15

Hello Again!


Hello Lovelies! It feels like absolutely ages since I last blogged... If I'm honest I haven't really been in that blogging mood recently, I feel like the blogging community has become a very negative place and it's left me feeling super unmotivated, but since completely removing myself from a few negative people, I feel a lot happier and a lot more motivated! As most of you know, I recently went on a little holiday to Brighton and I absolutely loved it. If any of you have been to Brighton before, you'll know how many amazing shops they have there and it's so easy to spend too much money. As a result I ended up buying a fair few items, which of course calls for a haul! But I think I'm going to have to split it up into a few different posts because it's too much for just the one.... I can't wait to get back to blogging again , I feel like I have so many things to write about at the moment!

I hope you're all well! 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back lovely! I have been experiencing a similar thing lately but it seems a small break always helps to refocus and think. I'm glad you had a good time in Brighton, always remember that the positives of blogging outweigh the negatives. Can't wait to see the haul xx

    Bethany | littlewhitelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth <3 I really appreciate you :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I always love your posts and can't wait to find out more about your holiday to Brighton! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...