20.2.15

Brighton Haul

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're all well and are having a lovely weekend! Today's post is another haul. This time I'll be showing you some of the things I bought in Brighton that aren't beauty related!

Sass & Belle Bunny
First up are the items I picked up from Sass & Belle! I've been wanting to buy a jewellery dish for quite some time now, but I never knew which one to go for (unicorn, cat or bunny) but in the end I opted for the bunnyWhat I love the most about Sass & Belle is that they have so many items with the cutest quotes on them. I picked up a tin that has a little bear on the front and it says 'Do more of what makes you happy' I love this quote SO much! And I also picked up a plaque that says 'Bee happy' .


The next items are from the store England at Home! If you've ever been before, you'll know that they sell the most amazing cushions, not only do they have the best prints/images on them, but they also feel really good quality. There's nothing worse than buying a cushion and it being completely flat within a couple of weeks. If I had my way I would of bought tons of cushions (I am obsessed) but as they're £34.99 each I settled for just the one and I opted for the panda one in the end, mainly because I know my boyfriend loves pandas too, so it's something we both like! And I also picked up the book I Could Pee on This It's basically a poem book 'written by cats' some of the poems are amazing and SO funny, others are pretty poor, but as I have cats of my own some of them are pretty relatable!

This was actually one of my birthday presents, but I thought I'd add it in here anyway as I got it around the time I was away in Brighton! I've needed a new phone case for a while and I've always wanted a Ted Baker one - this actual one is called Sugar Sweet and it has such a lovely floral print. They are more expensive than the average phone case, but they feel alot more durable than other phone cases I've had!

I also took a trip to Waterstones and the Waterstones in Brighton is pretty damn huge and to be honest I was completely overwhelmed, so I decided to just look for the little Youtuber book section, so I could purchase Tanya's book! I also went over to Urban Outfitters and finally purchased It by Alexa Chung! I've been seeing quotes from this book all over Tumblr for the longest time and I've always wanted to actually own a copy. I'm not sure why but it seems to be pretty hard to get hold of in hardback form now and it's pretty expensive in Urban Outfitters retailing at £16.99! 

Also from Urban Outfitters I also picked up this drinking cup. I really wanted to get a couple from the Disney store, but the one in Brighton has closed down, which makes me sad! 




Just like many other bloggers I really want to join the bandwagon and start my own scrapbook. Most people I'm aware of are going down to Project Life route, but it all seemed pretty expensive, so I thought I'd just go old school, buy a scrapbook and do whatever I fancy! Everything I've bought so far it from Paperchase.


From Tiger I picked up a bunny cotton wool holder. The Wonderland ones were being stocked in Boots during the festive period and I really wanted one, but I didn't really want to pay £10, so I was so happy to see these being sold in Tiger for around £2! And I also picked up some heart shaped measuring cups, whenever I find recipes online they are always in cup measurements, so these will come in so handy!

Although I did just turn 20 that doesn't stop the obsession I have with Disney and there's nothing I love more than visiting the Disney store and picking out a new plush toy, but as Brighton no longer have a Disney store I headed to Build a Bear instead and purchased Olaf. He's so soft and smells like bubblegum!

And lastly I bought two pairs of shoes - I've been wanting a new pair of ankle boots for a while now, my current favourite ones are from Primark, but the heel was starting to really wear down. I had a look round various shops and then I found some lovely suede ones in River Island. There was a choice between beige and grey and I loved both, but I opted for the grey ones in the end because I thought they would look cleaner for longer. And I also picked up some new ballet flats from New Look which are also suede and have a gold chain on the front.


And that's it! I hope you've been enjoying my recent hauls! What have you been picking up recently? 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

21 comments:

  1. Ah I love all of these things! You're definitely never too old for Disney ;) but it's a shame that a lot of their stores are closing down xx

    www.georgienicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many lovely things! Your phone case is gorgeous too.

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your haul posts! The panda pillow is gorgeous I want it so badly. The shoes are so pretty as well perfect for you I think! xx

    Bethany | littlewhitelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! Your comments always make me smile <3

      Delete
  4. aw you got some lovely things and I love those boots xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some gorgeous things! I like the idea of starting a scrapbook would love to see more blog content on this as you’ve inspired me to start my own!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, need to buy a few more items and print some images off <3

      Delete
  6. All of these things are so cute - I love that 'One Thirsty Bitch' cup, I have a couple of cups like this and I'm sure there's room for one more in my collection haha xx

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, definitely need to get a couple more x

      Delete
  7. Gosh! I am loving all of the items that you have bought! <3 love the illustrations and scrapbook goodies!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some gorgeous things! Sass & Belle do the most adorable homeware accessories.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one of those little cotton wool bunnies :) so cute!

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything in this post =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You bought such cute stuff! I absolutely adore that Ted Baker phonecase!

    xo Mel | Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...