15.2.15

Benefit Rockateur Blush


Hello Lovelies! I hope you're all well. As I've probably mentioned before, Benefit are a brand that don't usually interest me that much, but all I've been hearing about the last few months is how amazing the boxed blushes are and in particular the Rockateur blush, so I popped it on my Christmas Wishlist and luckily I got it!

In terms of packaging - I just don't love it. Usually Benefit packaging is so cute and girly and something that looks perfect sitting on your dressing table, but the combination of the snakeskin and pink lace together just look so incredibly tacky to me. As it's one of their 'boxed blushes', it comes in the standard hinged cardboard box which also contains a little mirror and brush, but to be honest, I never use either.

"Pick up the beat with a rush of heat! This rockin’ rose gold cheek powder gives a famously provocative flush that turns heads on-stage and off. The crowd will go wild for its sexy faceted design, accented in luxe gold. For an encore, the custom angled, dimensional brush gives rich, show-stopping payoff every time"

The product itself looks incredibly shimmery and at first I was a little worried it might make me look like a human glitter ball, but once applied I don't find it looks overly shimmery at all. It just gives you the most perfect subtle glow, which is just what I go for when looking for the perfect blush.

Overall, I'm completely obsessed with the Rockaeur blush. It's quickly made it's way in to my everyday makeup routine and as soon as it runs out I will repurchase! Which means alot coming from me because I'm never usually bothered by blushers. If you're looking for a subtle peachy/pink blush then I would definitely recommend giving this a go!


Do you like Benefit blushes?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

10 comments:

  1. I love this blush, it gives the prettiest colour on the cheeks.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this blush, such a stunning colour!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has this blush and it's gorgeous. I've wanted it ever since I saw her use it!

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful on the pan but I'm afraid it would look too much shimmery for my taste. I like the fact it is subtle :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review, I love this blusher I just don’t tend to use it enough. I love the shade of this though, and have to agree it gives a gorgeous subtle glow. I’m not a big fan of the packaging design either :(

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rockateur is a gorgeous blush, it just doesn't look amazing on my skintone i dont think!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rockateur is the best benefit blush :) love it!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visually it's stunning! Would love to see a swatch! I might add this to my wishlist ^^

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will always be one of our favourite blushes! Great blog xx

    morethanamoan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...