21.1.15

Wishlist #6: Beauty

Drugstore/Highstreet Beauty Wishlist 2015 Blog

Recently I've been thinking about how much I miss buying high street/drugstore makeup. I used to love nothing more than mooching around Boots and Superdrug, swatching copious different products and buying a whole basket load of different products to try. These days, all I ever seem to buy are high end products, so I think my next shopping trip will definitely consist of picking up some new Boots and Superdrug goodies.

001: Makeup Revolution // Golden Sugar Blush & Contour Palette | £6
Makeup Revolution seem to be the most popular high street brand at the moment and I feel like the only beauty blogger out there that hasn't tried any of their products yet. All of their palettes look incredible and I definitely want to get one of their Blush & Contour palettes. After having a little look at some swatches I've popped 'Golden Sugar' onto my wishlist! 

002: Maybelline // Instant Age Rewind Concealer | £7.99
This concealer has been on my wishlist for such a long time now, everyone always raves about how amazing of a product it is, but for some reason I can never get hold of it! 

003: Sleek // Contour Kit in Light | £6.49
I've had my eye on this for a few years now, but I always just never pick it up for some reason. If you've tried this, let me know your thoughts! I really want to love it because having a little kit like this would be perfect for travelling with! 

004: Tanya Burr // I Found Nemo Lipgloss | £6.99 
As I've mentioned many a time before, lip glosses just aren't my favourite, but I actually really like the ones from Tanya Burr and I was really excited to hear she was releasing a few more shades. I wasn't sure which shade to get, but after seeing Zoella wearing 'I Found Nemo' I fell in love. It's such a lovely coral shade which will be perfect for spring/summer.

005: Zoella // Just Say Yes Cosmetic Bag | £8.00
I've wanted a nice makeup bag for a while. Primark makeup bags are nice, but they don't last very long and my prayers were finally answered on Christmas Day when I received a really pretty pastel pink one from Ted Baker, but of course this dream was short lived when my cat thought it would be a totally fun time to chew it up (seriously, he's like a dog) so, again i'm on the look out for a new makeup bag. I wasn't a fan of Zoella's previous releases, but this one is super pretty! 

006: Barry M // Ballerina Nail Paint | £2.99
I have a serious love/hate relationship with Barry M nail polishes, the only ones I really like are the Gelly collection, the others chip way too easily. But after seeing this shade numerous times, I need it!

007: Bourjois // Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick | £8.99 
These lipsticks were featured in my 2014 beauty favourites and I definitely want to pick up some more shades. I can't believe i'm saying this, but i'm starting to love natural shades much more than the usual bold ones I always opt for, so I definitely want to pick up the shade 'Nude-ist' asap! 

008: Rimmel London // Exaggerate Lip Liner | £3.99 
Up until recently, I would never buy lip liners because I thought it would look a little over the top, but then I gave them a go and realised how easy they were to blend, making them look really natural. I've heard so much talk about the lip liner from Rimmel in the shade 'Eastend Snob' and after seeing this post over on Alice's blog I added it to my wishlist right away! 


What's currently on your wishlist?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

12 comments:

  1. I need that palette and make up bag in my life!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab picks, I really want to give the Maybelline concealer a shot as I’ve heard so many good things :) I have just recently picked up Eastend Snob so can’t wait to try it out :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Literally want it all! I actually did a review of the Makeup Rev Golden Sugar Palette just before Christmas, it's beauty.

    Sam xx
    Http://www.beautifie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Instant Age Rewind Concealer is amazing and so is the Sleek Contour Kit! I'm lusting over the Makeup Revolution for a while now too.

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought that concealer today after looking for weeks and weeks for it. I like it so far but expect a review soon ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nude-ist is an amazing shade, I think you'll love it :D The Sleek Contour Kit has been on my WL for ages, but I somehow always forget to buy it. I also really want to try the Tanya Burr lipglosses :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to get that Makeup Revolution palette, it is stunning!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried anything make up revolution either, been meaning to pick up that palette too!

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. the blush palette looks amazing x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sleek Contour Kit is on my Wish List too! ^ ___ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so many good things about the Makeup Revolution palette, those shades looks so pretty x

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Makeup Revolution palette looks beautiful, it is definitely on my wish list too!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...