4.1.15

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Review
 Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara | £19.00 | Link

Too Faced are quickly becoming my favourite makeup brand, I'm obsessed with  the packaging and all the products I've previously tried have been lovely to use! I've heard so many things about this mascara, aside from the quirky name, it claims to be the perfect mascara - giving you volume, length, drama and curl. After hearing all the hype, I popped it on my wishlist and I was lucky enough to receive it for Christmas! I've been wearing it everyday ever since, so I thought I'd tell you my thoughts! 

Packaging wise, it's beautiful - like all Too Faced products. It feels durable which makes it perfect to  travel with, but it also feels a lot heavier than most mascaras I've tried, which makes me think this would not be great to take away on holiday. The product itself is a dark carbon black and I love the fact that it doesn't smudge at all. The brush is so unique, I've never tried anything like it. It's shaped like an hour glass which was inspired by the silhouette shape of Marilyn Monroe and claims to capture and coat every lash.

Overall, I'm still in two minds about this mascara. It does give the lashes the most amazing curl, which is great for me because I don't always have time to curl my eyelashes. It also makes them incredibly black, lengthens them and because it has Acacia Senegal Tree Extract in it, it nourishes and thickens the lashes. But every time I wear it I find it starts to flake a little once I've had it on all day and this has never happened with other mascaras in the past. I love the look it gives, but the flakiness is a definite no from me. I will use it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.

And so the mascara hunt continues.....

What did you think of this mascara? And if you have any mascara recommendations I'd love to hear them! 

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

34 comments:

  1. I havent tried any Too Faced products yet but i really want to! The packaging is gorgeous x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard many mixed things about this mascara! The packaging looks great (as all too faced products do!) I really want to try this mascara, lovely post and photos! Xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara, it is amazing. Really blackens the lashes and gives you the look of false lashes.

    zoe.nyc@hotmal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, annoyingly flakey though haha x

      Delete
  4. I've heard great things about this mascara, but I have always thought the formula seemed a little flaky...xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara, although I'm thinking of trying the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara next :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing, especially the look of the wand. It's now on my wishlist! :)

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know your thoughts, once you've tried it <3

      Delete
  7. I've heard so many good things about this mascara. I love your photographs x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. They truly do have the cutest packaging - love it so much!

    x Melane || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard extremely mixed reviews about this mascara, and the flakiness is definitely not something I want to have to deal with!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it does make the lashes look amazing, but I hate flaky mascaras :( x

      Delete
  10. I hated this mascara. It left the worst blackness around my eyes. So many people have asked if I've been crying when I've had it one. Won't be repurchasing this! I wrote a review on katiejaneonline.com if you want to take a look. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've tried this one and while it gives the perfect eyelash combo, the flakiness at the end of the day was a big no. You should try some of the mascaras by Tarte, the lights, camera, lashes is a good one by them :)

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some Tarte products, they seem amazing! x

      Delete
  12. So disappointed to hear about the flakiness of the mascara because I've heard so many wonderful things about it! I wrote a review not too long ago on Too Faced Sweet Heart blushes. Now that's a product that won't disappoint you~

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh this Mascara has such precious and pretty packaging! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also used this mascara recently. Loved the packaging and the way it made my lashes look but it also flaked on me like mad. Dried up and had to be thrown out within two weeks which is awful for the price tag.
    Speckled Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great review:)
    http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks so so good xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really wanted to try this after seeing Zoella rave about it so I appreciate your honest review! I didn't realise it was so pricey either!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoe's the one who made me want it too, it makes her lashes look incredible! It is kind of crappy though haha :( x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...