18.1.15

Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses

Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Review Blog
Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Review Blog
Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Review Blog
Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Review Blog
Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Review Blog
Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Palette | Link

As I've mentioned before, I am currently completely obsessed with Too Faced and I was so happy to receive The Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses Palette for Christmas!

Admittedly, I usually hate these little palettes, I'll use them once and then they'll be left to sit comfortably in my makeup collection, but I've actually really been loving using this! Firstly, can we just take a second to admire the packaging? pastel pink and a gold glitter? Too beautiful! Inside you are met with three eyeshadows - White Chocolate (which is a matte white, perfect for highlighting the brow bone!) Crème Brulee (a gorgeous shimmery gold) and Haute Chocolate (a beautiful shimmery brown) All three shades are taken from the Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette which I also received for Christmas and am also loving! I find the eyeshadows are so creamy, easy to blend and long lasting. I actually wore all three shades on NYE and a couple of people asked what I was wearing on my eyes.

Also inside, you'll find two bronzers - Chocolate Soleil (which is matte) and Snow Bunny (which is a shimmer bronzer) my favourite is definitely Chocolate Soleil, I've been on the look out for a matte bronzer and this is perfect. When I first apply it, it always looks crazily scary, but blends like a dream and looks so lovely and natural. I love it so much, that I think i'll have to pick it up in full size! And lastly, you also receive a La Crème Lip Gloss in 'Naked Dolly' which is a light pinky/peach shade and apparently it's not actually available to buy separately until Spring 2015!

Overall, I am completely in love with this palette and I definitely think i'll take it away with me for my birthday. This was originally £32.00 but has now been reduced to £22.40 so if you want it, make sure you get it ASAP!

Are you a fan of Too Faced?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

12 comments:

  1. Great review!
    http://abreathofbeauty13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot get over how beautifully packaged this Palette is! ^ 3 ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Great review x

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous. I haven't tried Too Faced for ages, but this palette is lovely x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of this palette, so pretty!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette looks gorgeous! The colours are so pretty, especially the packaging! Great post xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. The palette looks gorgeous! Love the pastel pink and gold glitter! Great Post!

    Adele-Marie xx

    One Girls Obsession With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, such a pretty palette and your photographs are beautiful :)

    alice xo | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh those eyeshadows are gorgeous, I'm not normally a fan of palettes with only a few shadows but this one would be great for travel ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is absolutely stunning! Not to mention how insanely beautiful the photography is <3 Keep up the good work lovely!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a lovely little palette! I love the names of the shades too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous palette, they look so pigmented in your swatch! Just checking out your blog after the #bbloggers chat last night. Safe to say, I'm following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...