14.1.15

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Shower Gel

The Body Shop Glazed Apple Shower Gel Blog Review
The Body Shop Glazed Apple Shower Gel | NOW £1 | Link

Winter is definitely my least favourite season, I cannot cope with all the rain and the cold. At the moment, my favourite thing to do to make myself feel a little better is light some candles and have a lovely hot bubble bath! If you saw my 'What I Got For Christmas' post, you'd of seen I received a fair few Lush and Body Shop products and I've been really enjoying using them. My current favourite shower gel is definitely the Glazed Apple one from The Body Shop and I'm so sad that it's limited edition! I really love The Body Shop Shower Gels, I find that you only need to use the smallest amount to create a generous lather and they always feel like they really cleanse your skin too - leaving your skin feeling so lovely and soft! The Glazed Apple scent is incredible, it's a fresh apple scent, but with an added sweetness to it too and I find the scent lingers on my skin for a good few hours. I believe this was around £4-£5, but it's now been reduced to a mere £1, so if you did want to give it ago, pick some up asap!


Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

6 comments:

  1. I love the scent of this range too and I bet the shower gel is amazing, can't believe it's currently only £1!

    Style Sunrise ☀ // GIVEAWAY!

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Shop makes such lovely Shower Gels~ ^ u ^
    This one sounds like it would have such a clean and fresh scent! ^ v ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scent as well, it is so fresh and yummy - haha Im very bad at describing scent. Anyway, hope you get through the winter months, I hate them as well so lets hope the weather will soon get warmer and sunnier :)

    xo Mel || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glazed apple! I tried a sample of the handcream in store and it's a gorgeous scent :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to grab this before it goes, I love the Glazed Apple scent! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the Holiday scents The Body Shop have, this one specially is a favorite of mine x

    Andrea,
    GUCCI&POLA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...