2.1.15

Hello 2015

Hello Lovelies, Happy New Year! Today is exactly a year that I started my blog again, bought my domain and started to take it a lot more seriously. (I would count it as my blog anniversary) My first post was a 'New Year' post, so I thought I'd do another one!

I cannot believe it's already 2015, the past year flew past and to me, it felt just like a huge blur. I thought 2014 was going to be an amazing year, but due to some unforeseen events that I have mentioned in the past... it turned out to be one of the worst years yet and I spent most of the year incredibly unhappy.. Obviously, onwards and upwards is the best method in this case and I want to leave as much sadness as possible in the past. I have so many exciting things planned for 2015. In September I will be flying all the way to Florida and visiting Disney for the first time ever and I cannot tell you how excited I am! So, here's to 2015 - being a more positive and a much happier year.

Here are my New Year's resolutions - I know so many of us make them!

001: Blogging - Before last year I had tried tons of times to start a blog and stick to it, but just couldn't, I'm now completely in love with blogging and plan on sticking to it for another year! There will be some changes though. Last year I feel like I focused more on the quantity of posts more than the quality and I was just so strict on sticking with my schedule that I would find myself feeling a little down and deflated about certain posts, so I'm thinking of making a new schedule with less posts, so I can make them something I'm proud of! 

002: Weight - After all the rubbish times had happened, I would find myself eating way too much chocolate to heal my wounds, which I had never done before and this has made me gain a lot more wight that I'm comfortable with. I hope this year I can shift some of the weight, but I don't want to become obsessed with it and be unhappy like I have before. I think you should love your body, no matter what!

003: Say Yes To More Things - Something I don't mention too much on my blog, is that I suffer from anxiety. I was diagnosed with it when I was 13 and it hadn't bothered me for years, but the last few years, it's been creeping up on me and right now, it's the worse it's ever been.. It's gotten so bad that I find it hard to even do normal things like eating in a restaurant. I want to go and get the help I need and start saying yes to alot more things! We only get one life, I need to start living a little more.

004: Photography - Last January I got the Canon 700D and I still don't think my images are as good as they could be, so I plan on playing around with the settings and maybe do a little research, so I can use the camera to the best of it's ability. 

005: Get Organised - I feel like I'm 50% organised and the other 50% of me is just a mess. I always write tons of lists on ways to become organised, but then I just procrastinate terribly, it needs to stop! I think I'm so much calmer once everything is nice and organised too.

And that's it! My five resolutions for this year. I hope you enjoyed this post. Do you have any resolutions?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

7 comments:

  1. hope you have a great new year lovely xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good new year, you deserve it! Hopefully this year will be the year we meet :*

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! Happy new year <3 xx

      Delete
  3. Great list of resolutions lady! :) getting organised in both life and blogging is right at the top of my goals list for 2015. I'm so so awful for double-booking myself and not pre-planning things! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really thought 2014 would be amazing but it really wasn't for me either, here's to 2015. You have some really great resolutions and getting organised is definitely an important one for me too, I'm going to try to schedule!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with getting organised, That's my aim of the year!

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...