29.12.14

What I Got For Christmas 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014 Beauty Blog
Hello Lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I really enjoyed Christmas this year and I'm so sad that it's over for another year! Bloggers have been on fire with the 'What I Got For Christmas Posts' going up from Boxing Day. I've been really loving reading them, but wasn't sure if I should do my own because I have seen alot of hate regarding them. Personally, I love them because I am super nosey and they also give my ideas of what to pop on my Birthday wishlist! In the end I decided I would do my own post, but I've left out a few things (my main gift, stocking fillers ect) and I thought I'd just show you the items I think you would be interested in seeing. I'm not trying to brag at all, please don't think I am <3

Too Faced Melted Kisses
First up is the 'Melted Kisses' gift set from Too Faced! I've wanted to try these lipsticks for a while. So far I've only tried the Berry shade and I've fallen in love! 

Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses
Too Faced Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses
Next from Too Faced again is the 'Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses' gift set. This is so beautiful! I've used to bronzer a couple of times now and I'm loving it! 

Tanya Burr Date Night Lashes
Tanya Burr Date Night Lashes
I was surprised how much I loved the lip glosses from the Tanya Burr range, so I'm so excited to try her lashes!

Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp Palette
Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp Palette
Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury Red Carpet Red Lipstick
I've wanted try some Charlotte Tilbury products for the longest time, so I thought I'd pop it on my wishlist and luckily enough 'Santa' delivered! Charlotte Tilbury products are so beautifully packaged, it makes it feel so much more special. I haven't tried these yet, but I'll update you with my thoughts soon! 

O,P.I Bearest Of Them All
O,P.I Bearest Of Them All
I've always heard so much hype surrounding O.P.I nail polishes, but I don't think they are something I would actually buy myself. This is such a beautiful little set though, but it's almost too beautiful to use! 





There was a time I was so obsessed with MAC and most of my gifts would be from there, but I think I'm wanting less and less from there, but two things I had been wanting for the longest time was the Velvet Teddy lipsick and Soar lip pencil! I wore this lip combo on Boxing Day and loved it so much! 




Now on to the two mascaras I received! The Benefit Bad Gal Mascara is so underrated, I haven't actually owned it in a while though! And the Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' mascara, I've heard so many great things about this recently! 

I've had my eye on a beauty blender for a while, so now I can try this and see how I get on with a sponge.

Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes
These are way too beautiful, aren't they? They've both been on my wishlist for absolutely ages, I've also been in need of some new makeup brushes and I'm all set now! 


Next is another Too Faced product.. Can you see a pattern forming? I've been pretty smitten with the Naked palettes from Urban Decay since 2011, but I thought it was time I tried something new. The colours in this palette are so beautiful, it seems like my perfect palette! 

I've alwaays wanted to try some NYX products, but I just never have! The Milk pencil has been on my wishlist for at least two years, so I cannot wait to try it! 


 I'm always apprehensive with Benefit products, but I have heard so many great things about this! 

I've wanted to try this for so long, I'm so happy I finally own it! I tried this out on Boxing Day and yep, it's as amazing as they all say it is!

I love Topshop makeup and I've wanted to try the highlighters since LittleMissStyleGuru raved about them!

I'm so happy I finally have a Ted Baker makeup bag, I've wanted one for so long! It feels like it would protect your makeup so much more when travelling too.


IMG_0676
No7 Skincare is actually pretty amazing, so I was so happy to receive this little set of treats!


This has been my go to foundation for a while now and as it's pretty expensive, I often receive it as a gift on birthdays and Christmas'


Gilets are something i've never been keen on, but this one is beautiful!

I love receiving new hair tools for Christmas! I've already used this and loved it! The waves stay in for ages (at least two days) but as my hair is so long and thick it did take ages to do.

Next up are the Lush and Body Shop goodies I received! As you all know I'm obsessed with having bubble baths, so this box of goodies was very well appreciated! 













 The lastest addition to my perfume collection is Lady Gaga Fame, I wasn't sure what to expect as I don't always like celebrity perfumes, but this is really lovely! 

And lastly like alot of other bloggers I got Girl Online! haha

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

16 comments:

  1. Lovely blogpost! You got such amazing things! Glad you had a good Christmas! I like to spend time with loved ones and pamper myself over Christmas. I’ve noticed lots of what I got for Christmas posts too! Personally I love them, they are great for inspiration and being a little nosy! I think it’s a blogger thing! :-) Best wishes for 2015 chick!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some amazing things! Love the look of the Charlotte tilbury products'

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    Shona.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a list! Looks like you got some lovely things lucky girl :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing make up goodies, so many good products!! I love these posts too, I think the negativity surrounding them must be jealousy x

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed reading this! You got such lovely gifts :) Love your Christmas nails too.

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my lordy you got some AMAZING gifts!! I'm so very jealous!! All that lovely makeup!!!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Charlotte Tilbury products & the Zoeva brushes are gorgeous, feel like I need to add them to my wishlist now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many amazing beauty products, I really want to try the Two Faced mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is really beautiful and the photography is amazing! You got awesome presents hope to see some of them featured in future posts :) xx

    Mary Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such beautiful things! Hope you had an amazing time xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Zoeva brushes and the Topshop highlighter look soo good!!
    Hope you had a great christmas, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you got some gorgeous presents! I've never tried anything from Too Faced, but I must say, that eyeshadow palette looks perfect!!! It's got a mix of neutrals and colour! I'm also desperate to try the Zoeva brushes :)

    All the best for 2015!

    Emma xx

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got so many amazing things, it's like a beauty lovers dream haha xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You received a lot of amazing gifts!

    Happy new year! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!! What amazing presents! :)
    I'm so jealous of all of your lovely Lush pieces and the Too Faced make-up all looks fantastic!!
    I just posted my 'What I Got For Christmas' post, which I hope you can check out if you get a chance lovely:
    What I Got For Christmas

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...