8.12.14

Blogmas: Day Eight | Too Faced Christmas Collection

Hello Lovelies! I am absolutely loving all the recent amazing beauty releases, one of my favourites is definitely the ones from Too Faced!
Too Faced Christmas Collection
La Belle Carousel | £52.99 | Link
First up is the La Belle Carousel! This is so beautifully packaged, I feel like it might be even too pretty to use? Inside the carousel is: twelve eyeshadows, two bronzers, two blushes and one of their most popular products - the Better Than Sex Mascara, which I'm dying to try! This retails at £52.99, which is a little pricey, but as it includes a whole range of products I think it's worth it!

Too Faced Christmas Collection
Melted Kisses | £22.00 | Link
At first I thought these were all full size and this was the best thing I'd ever seen, but no. Inside are four lipsticks: Melted Nude, Melted Peony, Melted Fuschia and Melted Berry. Each lipstick contains 5ml of product, which is perfect if you want to try out a few different shades. 

Too Faced Christmas Collection
Everything Nice | £45.00 | Link
Next, is the 'Everything Nice' palette which is so perfect. Inside you'll find: twenty eye shadows, two blushes, two bronzers, three makeup brushes, a deluxe sized 'It's Better Than Sex Mascara' and a limited edition pink glitter zip bag. Again, the packaging is to die for! I think this is one of the best gift sets I've seen this Christmas! I think I might need this!

Too Faced Christmas Collection
Too Faced Bronzer Wardrobe | £18.00 | Link
The Bronzer Wardrobe is a five piece bronzing gift set that includes four of their best selling bronzers: Endless Summer, Chocolate Soleil, Sun Bunny, Milk Chocolate Soleil and it also includes a mini kabuki brush. This is such a great little gift set and it's the most affordable option from the bunch!
Too Faced Christmas Collection
Under The Mistletoe | £27.00 | Link
Can we just take a minute to appreciate how oh so beautiful this is? When I first saw this, I nearly bought it instantly, but stopped myself. Aside from the most beautiful pink, glittery makeup bag, you also receive three shimmer versions of the Too Faced Color Drenched Lip Cremes in Naked Dolly, Marshmallow Bunny and Spice Spice Baby.

Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses | £32.00 | Link
And last, but definitely not least is the Beauty Wishes & Sweet Kisses giftset. Inside is: three eye shadows that are from the Chocolate Bar palette (which is actually on my Christmas list!), Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Snow Bunny powder and a lip gloss in the shade 'Naked Dolly'. 

What are you thoughts on this collection?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

1 comment:

  1. Those Melted Kisses look amazing!

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...