11.12.14

Blogmas: Day Eleven | Northern Lights

Lush Northern Lights

Lush Northern Lights | £3.50 | Link 

Recently, I picked up a couple of bath bombs from Lush.(Northern Lights & Luxury Lush Pud) I didn't want to go crazy because I know I always get a few Lush products for Christmas. I used Northern Lights the other night, so I thought I'd tell you my thoughts! 

"Escape into relaxation with this bath bomb that gives an impressive display no matter where you are in the world. As the ends fizz away, the middle slowly dissolves to reveal blue and neon green, turning your water into a calming jasmine and ylang ylang-scented swirling night sky scattered with stars. "

After seeing this bath bomb on Instagram, it quickly made it on my wishlist, but I initially thought it was only around for Halloween, so when I saw it was still available I just had to buy it! As soon as it hits the water, it begins to fizz away, slowly turning the water purple. It isn't long until both ends start streaming out the most amazing blue and yellow colours with the stars following. 

Overall, this isn't my favourite bath bomb ever. But it is lovely and it's a great one if you love just watching all the streams of colours and ones that take a while to completely dissolve!


Are you a fan of the Lush bath bombs?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. I've got one of these coming to me at Christmas! Can't wait to use it, it looks so pretty!

    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this bath bomb, just creates such beautiful colours :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab images and review!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this looks so beautiful. I want a bath now!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I can have one of these now I'm home with a bath! :D

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...