5.12.14

Blogmas: Day Five | MAC 217

MAC 217 Review
MAC 217 Review
MAC 217 Review
MAC 217 Brush | £19.00 | Link

Hello Lovelies! Today I thought we'd have a little break from all the festivity and I'd share a product review. I feel like I haven't done one of these in ages! 

The MAC 217 had been on my wishlist for the longest time, but makeup brushes are something I always hate buying because they are pretty expensive. The 217 was no exception and retails for £19.00. In the end, I added it to my birthday wishlist and luckily enough, I got it! 

You know those products you try and from the very first time you use them, you know it's going to be a favourite? This was one of those! Other blending brushes that I've tried in the past have always been either too fluffy, or too dense, but this is the perfect combination of both! This is just so, so perfect and makes blending eyeshadow an actual dream. Personally, I just use this for blending eyeshadow, but it has many uses. I know alot of people use it to apply their under eye conceal which I must try soon! 

Overall, I love this and would 100% recommend it! It is expensive, but it's definitely worth it and it makes blending so much easier. I definitely see the difference from the previous brushes I was using!


Have you tried this? What did you think?

Follow me on | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin' Google+

5 comments:

  1. Iv seen this a few times and been tempted, i need some good eyeshadow brushes and this sounds perfect x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used a MAC brush, I really like bareminerals brushes. A good brush can make such a difference to the way make-up looks.

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great I have never tried any mac brushes before xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own this but I own a really similar one from No7! It's always handy to have more than one of these types of brushes though, they come in so handy for many things :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to just bite the bullet and purchase this product, been on my wishlist for freaking ages
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...